IGNORED

Open Day

Dollymarie

Report on the City website now, about the open day. Its on the 31st of July (Sunday)

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~675461,00.html

And guess who is in the picture of Tinnion at the top of the page.....yup its me, with the kiddie I take and his mate, who is the one sat next to us, looking at the camera.

Well I'm chuffed even if no other bugger is! Even if it not a very flattering pic of me!

Dollymarie

are you the one who looks like your last avatar,about 12 looking dunno.gif

I am sat in the left hand (ish) corner, I have a pink top on, and a kiddie sat on my lap.

Are we starting back on the "Dolly looks 12" posts again?

Just look at me avatar, when i've got me face and hair done, thats what I look like, just pretend that I have that head on, in my open day pic. praying smiley.gif

Dollymarie

I've just realised that I cant go to this years open day as I will still be on holiday, so that picture will not be repeated this year. Some other person will have to step in for me.

Dollymarie

city.gif

I will cover for you Dollymarie and before anyone says I'm much better looking than my avater! biggrin.gif

I am sat in the left hand (ish) corner, I have a pink top on, and a kiddie sat on my lap.

Are we starting back on the "Dolly looks 12" posts again?

Just look at me avatar, when i've got me face and hair done, thats what I look like, just pretend that I have that head on, in my open day pic. praying smiley.gif

Dollymarie

So just out of interest, and without being too forward or cheeky, how old are you then? unsure.gif

Archived