IGNORED

Oh My God

Reds

Guest DrFaustus
You fancy a dance with the enemy do you doc??? biggrin.gif

You can call it dancing, if you like. I prefer 'the beast with 2 backs'. (I am fully aware that this comment will be used to my detriment!)

'Enemy'? I'm too old/chilled for that. We could be the purple twins....

You can call it dancing, if you like. I prefer 'the beast with 2 backs'. (I am fully aware that this comment will be used to my detriment!)

'Enemy'? I'm too old/chilled for that. We could be the purple twins....

If your as good looking as your avater I will be very impressed biggrin.gif

I prefer lilac to purple. Purple is too goth for me biggrin.gif

So whats your prediction for the match then a 4-0 win to the robins??? city.gif

Guest DrFaustus
If your as good looking as your avater I will be very impressed  biggrin.gif

I prefer lilac to purple. Purple is too goth for me  biggrin.gif

So whats your prediction for the match then a 4-0 win to the robins??? city.gif

I have smaller ears and less hair, but hey biggrin.gif Lilac it is then.

Only 4-0? I would imagine if your gaffer puts out his strongest side, we could be looking at a cricket score.

Guest mesa boogie
The good Dr F thinks there will be a cricket score!

I think it will be a lot more difficult than we think..

I think you'll win but it all depends on what starting line ups both teams field. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Gas Mark 2

rolleyes.gif

In theory it should be easy for City with the likes of Lita, Stewart and Brooker up against our defence - many League 1 defences couldn't cope with that, let alone ours.

But never write off our man Junior! If your guys let him go he'll score. biggrin.gif

If City won 2-0 our pride wouldn't be damaged. online2long.gif

I think we will lose because hopefully we won't be stupid enough to put a full team out. I couldn't give a stuff if the gas beat us, the real business is getting promotion, this game could be a potential disaster, I am sure the tackles will be flying around Lita and Stewart and losing anyone in our starting 11 for the first game is just not wort the bragging rights of Bristol.

What are we going to gain from this fixture, money from ticket sales? no.The bragging rights? no, we are a league above them.

I think we will lose because hopefully we won't be stupid enough to put a full team out. I couldn't give a stuff if the gas beat us, the real business is getting promotion, this game could be a potential disaster, I am sure the tackles will be flying around Lita and Stewart and losing anyone in our starting 11 for the first game is just not wort the bragging rights of Bristol.

What are we going to gain from this fixture, money from ticket sales? no.The bragging rights? no, we are a league above them.

Shows the players the passion and pride of what we support and what they should be playing like/for?

I f we win, we get the bragging rights of Bristol, which we already have! We could also have some potential injuries.

If we lose we get the Gas taking the mick forever..............and potential injuries due to the fersity of a derby game.

Oh yes.............................I nearly forgot Avon & Somerset Constabulary get an early pre season headache and some overtime.

Everyones a winner!

apart from City!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MaloneFM
I have smaller ears and ginger hair, but hey biggrin.gif  Lilac it is then.

I say doc you marmalade mulleted mongrel fancy a swift Pimms before hostilities? Cucumber sandwiches be ok as well only Mrs M is a bit of a lazy cow and I expect Waitrose will be open.

Now a few questions concerning 'bother' ettiquette. It has been a while and I think we need to clarify here.

Do you strike me first or I you? Is is Marquis of Queensberry rules? And where are we supposed to have this violence? What say we repair to the Flyer to discuss rules of engagement? Then the Robin Hoods Retreat and possibly the clubhouse.

Oh and on taunting could you not mention my parents inability to be married? There was a war on. Thanks awfully. And I will avoid any reference to 'keeping it in the family' and having nine toes and suchlike.

Have your fellow contact mine.

Guest DrFaustus
I say doc you marmalade mulleted mongrel fancy a swift Pimms before hostilities? Cucumber sandwiches be ok as well only Mrs M is a bit of a lazy cow and I expect Waitrose will be open.

Now a few questions concerning 'bother' ettiquette. It has been a while and I think we need to clarify here.

Do you strike me first or I you? Is is Marquis of Queensberry rules? And where are we supposed to have this violence? What say we repair to the Flyer to discuss rules of engagement? Then the Robin Hoods Retreat and possibly the clubhouse.

Oh and on taunting could you not mention my parents inability to be married? There was a war on. Thanks awfully. And I will avoid any reference to 'keeping it in the family' and having nine toes and suchlike. 

Have your fellow contact mine.

Can I have cheese and pickle please Rog?

Let's forget the violence and settle it all over a drinking competition. The Wellington it is, for lashings of Stowfords, exquisite nibbles, (the barmaid is a beauty) and maybe a quick game of noughts and crosses.

Have your pigeon contact mine.

Guest MaloneFM

Cheese and pickle it is.

No no servant to medically based quipperism we must do the violence. Its traditional. Now on the Monopoly board that is old fashioned football slapping you must be the Scrote End and I must be the Least End and we muct re enact all sorts of glances and not holding open doors and wearing three button jackets out of season.

And then the man from the Evil Post do come and wail 'what is to become of the world?' And the BBC and possibly David Garmston.

And then I kill him.

What larks! biggrin.gif

Guest mesa boogie
Easy.... we will put out the 'Mighty Glamour Boys That Are Bristol City FC' as a starting line up.

You will put out a team of gassers....... cheered on by your good self and that Dr.Faustus

We have a glamour girl *cough* I mean boy in Lewis 'Coo-ee' Haldane mind.

It has been quite a tradition for many years that clubs like City play much smaller local clubs away in pre season. Helps with our boys getting a run out, and with their cashflow.

It has however equally been the case that it has been 'bad form' in these games to win 7-0. So either a 1-1 or 2-1 to the City if I was a betting man,

Guest mesa boogie
It has been quite a tradition for many years that clubs like City play much smaller local clubs away in pre season. Helps with our boys getting a run out, and with their cashflow.

It has however equally been the case that it has been 'bad form' in these games to win 7-0. So either a 1-1 or 2-1 to the City if I was a betting man,

To be truthful I'm so impressed with our board for getting such a massive club to play us.

Guest mesa boogie
Being serious for half a mo, an 'interesting' game to give Stewart a run out in.

Genuinly be interested to see the reception he gets from our cousins in blue. Most seem to be wishing him luck, but with some wishing him seriously bad things!

Stewwy was my boyhood hero, of course its disapointing to see him pull on a red rag but I can have no complaints after what he did for us. For me he will always be my favourite Rovers player no matter what he does for you. I can't help but feel this is Stewwy's last hurrah, I hope it works out for him (not you sheedheads laugh.gif ) because he deserves it.

Guest MaloneFM

Indeed so it is young man. I may be accompaning the medical man of mirth in the MaloneFM limo. We cannot forget the violence, it is expected from us by a bloodthirsty media.

Vigorous off ground touch perhaps?

Archived