IGNORED

Oh My God

Reds

Guest mesa boogie
Indeed so it is young man. I may be accompaning the medical man of mirth in the MaloneFM limo. We cannot forget the violence, it is expected from us by a bloodthirsty media.

Vigorous off ground touch perhaps?

Roger, I don't know if the sell Pims in the Welly... unsure.gif

Guest mesa boogie
Nice one Boogie!

I've known your glamour boys family for years, can't wait to see him so I can tell him how much he's loved down the Minimal

Oh he is loved, generally by girls that have just hit puberty and my mum.

It seems the Memorial is ver similair to Trowbridge then, whenever you see him there always young girls hanging around him laugh.gif

Seriously though, he is a good lad and hasn't gone all Big-time like so many young footballers do, although the last time I played skittles with him he called me a #### cos I had a City shirt on!

All in good spirit though, I hope! whistling.gif

Guest mesa boogie
It seems the Memorial is ver similair to Trowbridge then, whenever you see him there always young girls hanging around him laugh.gif

Seriously though, he is a good lad and hasn't gone all Big-time like so many young footballers do, although the last time I played skittles with him he called me a #### cos I had a City shirt on!

All in good spirit though, I hope! whistling.gif

Seems a decent enough chap, quite orange though.

Guest mesa boogie
rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

I thought all young professionals went orange this time of the year?

Or does young Mr H spend a lot of time under sunbeds!

The truth is out there! ph34r.gif

user posted image

I have smaller ears and less hair, but hey biggrin.gif  Lilac it is then.

Only 4-0? I would imagine if your gaffer puts out his strongest side, we could be looking at a cricket score.

Your very generous Dr. Don't think even we could predict a cricket score even against the minnows that be Rovers. biggrin.gif

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I can't effin' go as I am on holiday, I read my SMS with glee this morning, until I got to date, and my face dropped!

Not fair, not bloody fair!

Do they do the SMS's for friendlies?

Dollymarie

You know what that is Dollymarie??? biggrin.gif

Yes but I can't write it or I will get banned.

Seriously considered not going on holiday for half a minute!

Dollymarie

No i'd still go on holiday mate, even though a friendly against the gas is tempting, but i'm not going on holiday so it doesnt matter razz.gif

No i'd still go on holiday mate, even though a friendly against the gas is tempting, but i'm not going on holiday so it doesnt matter razz.gif

I'm still going, but GOD how ANNOYING!!!!! Any other time they could have had it, but no they have to go and pick that day!!!! banghead.gifranting.gifbanghead.gif

Anyone lurve me enough to give me txt updates when it happens????? praying smiley.gif

Dollymarie

Oh he is loved, generally by girls that have just hit puberty and my mum.

Jeez..... your Mum has just hit puberty......... So that's what happens on the Darkside........ You should sell your story to Sun....... OI REDTOP where are you!

( biggrin.gif ........ I'm not dissing your Mum..... you know me better than that)

I have smaller ears and less hair, but hey biggrin.gif  Lilac it is then.

Only 4-0? I would imagine if your gaffer puts out his strongest side, we could be looking at a cricket score.

At last a gashead who talks sense. Didn't think I'd ever find one!

I am sure the your players will be really up for it even if it is only a friendly.

I really miss the Bristol Derbies. There is nothing like them. chant6ez.gif

Guest mesa boogie
Jeez..... your Mum has just hit puberty......... So that's what happens on the Darkside........ You should sell your story to Sun....... OI REDTOP where are you!

( biggrin.gif  ........ I'm not dissing your Mum..... you know me better than that)

She's a late developer, 46 going on 14.

I'm still going, but GOD how ANNOYING!!!!! Any other time they could have had it, but no they have to go and pick that day!!!! banghead.gif  ranting.gif  banghead.gif

Anyone lurve me enough to give me txt updates when it happens????? praying smiley.gif

Dollymarie

Love's a big word. One that I don't intend to use for another 7 years at least....

But I will send you texts. You might have to text me first to remind me though.

Archived