IGNORED

Supporters Trust Working Party Meeting

Milo

I will be attending, as ever any offers to give me a lift to/from Temple Meads greatly appreciated!

Glad to see things are now moving apace. Have contacted Swindon's supporters trust but not heard anything back yet so will chivvy them along.

See you next Thursday.

I will be attending, as ever any offers to give me a lift to/from Temple Meads greatly appreciated!

Glad to see things are now moving apace. Have contacted Swindon's supporters trust but not heard anything back yet so will chivvy them along.

See you next Thursday.

Count me in Sarge!

Huddersfield Town have reported back and I am awaiting Brentford and Norwich.

See you next Thursday.

Gavin

I can get you back to Temple Meads. PM me with train times and I may be able to pick you up on the way through before hand, as I'm coming down from London. whistling.gif

Chesterfield and Rushden have replied to me, both very helpful. For those who haven't yet, email the findings to Milo and we'll get all responses collated before the meeting.

Hoping for some new faces this time as well dance.gif

See you next Thursday.

Hi Gavin - I'm happy to pick you up as I pass through - about 7pm? As I'm coming from North Bristol it's probably simpler for me to time the pick-up than for Stuart but I won't be offended if you take up a better offer!

My girlfriend and I have never been to a meeting before.  Are we able to come?  What happens? and what is expected of us?

Thanks! englandsmile4wf.gif  city.gif

Don't worry about feeling like a first-timer, as a group we're just forming so you won't feel left out. The first meeting we had was a presentation from Dave Boyle of Supporters Direct and chat in the Red & White bar where there was a commitment to move things forward. The second meeting was effectively the first Working Party meeting and the minutes are here.

In terms of what happens, we work our way through the agenda and have an open discussion about how we progress the concept of a Bristol City Supporters Trust into reality.

We'll aim to finish at 9.00 (although the last one overran by about 20 minutes or so) and we'll do our best to get through the agenda during that time.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that the Supporters Trust will be open, transparent and inclusive - everyone is welcome and I hope we see you there.

It would be very helpful if everyone who wants to come can let me know either by responding to this thread or by email to mileshendy@blueyonder.co.uk so that I can let Rob at The Ship & Castle know about numbers.

Similarly, anyone wishing to be added to the distribution list to be kept informed of our progress should send me an email at the above email address.

I'm coming too, and Ipswich FINALLY responded (even if they did have a dig at us for getting Marcus Stewart) and they were brilliant when they did.

Miles, are we just bringing all the info we got with us, or do you need me to send it to you beforehand?

See everybody there!

Dollymarie

I'm coming too, and Ipswich FINALLY responded (even if they did have a dig at us for getting Marcus Stewart) and they were brilliant when they did.

Miles, are we just bringing all the info we got with us, or do you need me to send it to you beforehand?

See everybody there!

Dollymarie

If you can send the responses either to me or Stuart Rogers (thatcham red) before the meeting that would be good as thatcham will catch 'em and batch 'em so that we have a complete document.

I'm open to suggestions as to the best way to feedback this research. Should we individually report back the key messages / ideas / observations with Stuart summarising the overall response?

QPR have replied, very quick response, sent on the Friday and answered by the Sunday.  Will be there next week along with my hubby!!

Ditto Darlington. Why do I get the glamorous ones? dunno.gif

Anyway, did you get my e-mail Milo (yes I know I forgot to attach... it's on its way!!)?

I won't be there guys I am afraid. I will be in Barcelona sad.gif

its a harder life than it sounds! Its for work sad.gif I have a two and a half hour meeting on the Thursday.

On the plus side, I don't come back til Saturday, I don't take any holiday from work, food, drink, travel & accomodation are paid, the meeting is the only work I have to do for and my friends will be there with me...

So not that hard eh wink.gif

If you can send the responses either to me or Stuart Rogers (thatcham red) before the meeting that would be good as thatcham will catch 'em and batch 'em so that we have a complete document.

I'm open to suggestions as to the best way to feedback this research. Should we individually report back the key messages / ideas / observations with Stuart summarising the overall response?

Miles,

Could you forward the response I sent you to Stuart for me? I'm still waiting for the official response from Coventry to arrive in my inbox.

Personally I'd like it if we coud all receive a full set of responses a day or two prior to our meeting. That way we'll all have a bit knowledge on how other Trusts operate and we'll be able to make better use of the time available on the evening.

See you next week.

Cheers,

Phil

Personally I'd like it if we coud all receive a full set of responses a day or two prior to our meeting.  That way we'll all have a bit knowledge on how other Trusts operate and we'll be able to make better use of the time available on the evening.

Really good idea, I'd appreciate that too!

Dollymarie

If I get all responses to me by Monday, I'll get the collated responses out to people by Tuesday evening so we all have the same information to hand on on Thursday. cool.gif

It will be in an excel spreadsheet. If anyone wants it in a different format, let me know, I'll do my best whistling.gif

Stu

Sorry can't make this meeting, and I missed the last one too. sad.gif

Please don't think I'm not interested, keep me on the mailing list!

Fantastic RM. Thanks for your continued interest, and here's to a fantastic season ahead, where the trust initiative can reach fruition in tandem with the club and promotion is finally achieved to the Championship.

I figure that the Junior Representative will cover all under 18s. As the future of the football club is in part determined by how well we encourage 'Juniors' to feel part of the Club this is an important role - especially so in our area where Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea tops are all too common a sight. A handful of people are interested in this role and hopefully we'll find a good way of harnessing the interest in it. They'd be responsible for helping to formulate and deliver a strategy that would see under 18s getting involved with the Trust and the Club.

In my opinion there should be no age restriction on the Representative although being 18+ has the advantage of full membership voting rights on the committee.

The meeting is scheduled to end at 9pm although last time it ran over slightly. Some attendees have told me they'll need to leave at 9pm due to baby sitting duties so we'll aim to finish in time and should it run over you wouldn't be the only one leaving if you left at 9pm.

Archived