IGNORED

Has Leroy Signed His New Contract Yet?

eric04

So playing under a former england manager, who did well in that role, in front of 20-25,000 people most weeks, making loads more money, and possibly fighting for a premiership place next season. Your right there is no step up in a move to wolves is there!!!!!!

Have you lost sight of where the likes of Chelsea were a few years ago....... and we were playing the likes of them then.............. I don't see Wolves as a big club, sorry.

were chelsea a big club then....... are wolves now?

Gone on to bigger thing yes...... big club ........ I don't think so.... but you might disapointed2se.gif

Have you lost sight of where the likes of Chelsea were a few years ago....... and we were playing the likes of them then.............. I don't see Wolves as a big club, sorry.

Gone on to bigger thing yes...... big club ........ I don't think so.... but you might  disapointed2se.gif

good point as let's see a few years ago Chelsea had this player named _______. And this player ______, is the player this thread is about Mr.Lita. So they might not have been a "big club" but they did have Lita.

That being said maybe Leroy wants to tour the "sleeping giants" only for them to blow up after he leaves. He leaves Chelsea they blow up. perhaps he leaves us for the "sleeping giant" of wolves and we'll blow up. smile.gif

Gone on to bigger thing yes...... big club ........ I don't think so.... but you might  disapointed2se.gif

I wasnt saying wolves were a big club i was merely stating the FACT that they are a bigger club then us who can offer more than us.

As for your comparison to chelsea thats a joke, when hoddle was in charge they were a mid table side, it was only when gullit took over they started to look at the league as top 5. Money talks,and leroy would get more at wolves.

Of course hope it doesnt happen ,but if it does we be buggered with heff gone, we would have a brooker stewart, and gillespie trio. Not really any strength in depth there.

Archived