IGNORED

Has Leroy Signed His New Contract Yet?

eric04

Guest The Traveller

i think if wolves sell kenny miller to sunderland they will sign lita.i think that is what he is waiting for. if he wanted to sign a new deal he would have by now.

i think if wolves sell kenny miller to sunderland they will sign lita.i think that is what he is waiting for. if he wanted to sign a new deal he would have by now.

i hate to admit it but i think you're right!

all along he has said he wants to stay etc, but if a player really wanted to stay surely they would have signed it by now!

ipswich could also be in the running, as both darren bent and kuqi(sp) has gone!

Guest Tactical Genius

Jim, the spelling of Kuqi was correct. However, your grammar contained the error of using the word "has" which in this context relates to the singular, the word you were looking for was "have".

Lita will not sign for Wolves guys, and i'm 101% sure he will not sign for Ipswich either, this you can be utterly sure of.

He will certainly be a City player for this season.

There is some interest in him of course, but no club has made any serious offers of any kind yet.

Lita has stated more than once that he wants to stay and the club has reiterated this fact too.

So unless a club comes in with a 2m+ offer, Lita is going nowhere.

Evocare, how can you be so positive about this?

Lita has the talent to go up a level and there are clubs who are obviously interested. If Wolves are genuinely wanting to sign him, I can't see him saying no in order to stay at City.

if he wants to stay so much, why doesn't he sign the contract?

Evocare, how can you be so positive about this?

Lita has the talent to go up a level and there are clubs who are obviously interested.  If Wolves are genuinely wanting to sign him, I can't see him saying no in order to stay at City.

if he wants to stay so much, why doesn't he sign the contract?

Ipswich don't want him, trust me.

Wolves might be interested in signing him, but so what, they don't have the money and lets face it Wolves is hardly a step up either.

Lita will sign his contract and be playing at AG this season, have some faith.

smile.gif

Guest BeNeRz
Jim, the spelling of Kuqi was correct. However, your grammar contained the error of using the word "has" which in this context relates to the singular, the word you were looking for was "have".

Jim U should no this!! doh.gif

pinch.gif

Miller will not be going to Sunderland as they are not prepared to up their offer.

Wolves have stated that they are more than happy to keep Miller on the transfer list as he was on it for most, if not all of last season and still managed to show enough commitment to hit 20 goals for them.

They see it being a far better investment to keep the player and run the risk of losing him for nothing if it means that he hits 20+ goals again this season and manages to get them promoted to The Premiership.

And what with the momentum they had going towards the end of last season and the signing of Jackie McNamara from Celtic, which he apparently agreed to on the basis that there are other quality players on their way into Molineux, they have a good chance of getting that promotion, in my opinion.

Wolves might be interested in signing him, but so what, they don't have the money and lets face it Wolves is hardly a step up either.

eerrrr lets face it Wolves is a VERY BIG step up from where we are, how you can say anything different is beyond me

Guest sprout1883

If someone wants to sign a contract, i never iunderstand how it takes so long (unless someones on holiday)

"I wan't to play for you"

"we'll give you 6k a week"

"sorted"

The rest is all standard stuff

Lita will not sign for Wolves guys, and i'm 101% sure he will not sign for Ipswich either, this you can be utterly sure of.

He will certainly be a City player for this season.

There is some interest in him of course, but no club has made any serious offers of any kind yet.

Lita has stated more than once that he wants to stay and the club has reiterated this fact too.

So unless a club comes in with a 2m+ offer, Lita is going nowhere.

I seem to remember Evocare being 100% sure that a certain Mr. Stewart would'nt be sign for City. shutup.gif

my exact word were..

i'll give £50 to charady if he plays for any other team but the mighty City next season.

He's pritty much a City player now, his agent has instructed other interested clubs not to bother even offering a contract, his heart is set on AG.

smile.gif

Cloud talk again, when will this rumor stop?

He will NOT be joining BCFC this summer as much as we would all like him too, its never never going to happen, i can asure you all.

Maybe i'll start a thread about Robbie Fowler joining us, there is about as much chance of it.

I'm 99% sure he will be joining a Championship club in the summer, thats for certain.

why he's ALLWAYS being linked EVERYDAY with this Club I don't know  banghead.gif

Sorry mate i think these were your exact words. razz.gif

Sorry mate i think these were your exact words. razz.gif

Holy crap your right! ohmy.gif

I apologize in that case, weird i don't remember posting that, oh well guess i was either drunk or being really stupid.

haha, i still can't belive i wrote that, i need to stop posting doh.gif

Ipswich don't want him, trust me.

Lita will sign his contract and be playing at AG this season, have some faith.

smile.gif

So playing under a former england manager, who did well in that role, in front of 20-25,000 people most weeks, making loads more money, and possibly fighting for a premiership place next season. Your right there is no step up in a move to wolves is there!!!!!!

So playing under a former england manager, who did well in that role, in front of 20-25,000 people most weeks, making loads more money, and possibly fighting for a premiership place next season. Your right there is no step up in a move to wolves is there!!!!!!

I agree Lita is capable of playing at a higher level, but Wolves is not the club for him, he can do a lot better. and until then he should stay here and keep on improving under Tins.

If we can keep the Wolves from the door (no pun intended) until the end of the season there is a very good chance we can offer him Championship football ourselves and if we do get promoted with Lita his asking price would be more around 3.5m, this is why he's not leaving the club, it makes no sence whatsoever.

So no, not a step up, more sideways.

Archived