IGNORED

Terry's All Gold

greenun

You must have had a pretty decent life then if that's the worst you've had things. Consider yourself lucky.

Am I right in thinking you don't much rate Tinnion either?

I have had and continue to have a very decent life, I was also present when we slipped down to division 4 and believe me even then the players looked more of a team than under Benny's reign. They just wern't very good!

Yes you are correct in the assumption that I did not and still do not agree with the appointment of Tinnion or rate him very much, however I would like nothing better than for him to prove me wrong.

I have had and continue to have a very decent life, I was also present when we slipped down to division 4 and believe me even then the players looked more of a team than under Benny's reign. They just wern't very good!

I don't think many people would argue that Benny was a particularly good manager. Most would, I think, agree that he was a pretty good coach, though. He had a big impact on developing players like Jim Brennan, Matt Hill and Aaron Brown.

Yes you are correct in the assumption that I did not and still do not agree with the appointment of Tinnion or rate him very much, however I would like nothing better than for him to prove me wrong.

So wouldn't you like to see Benny prove you wrong too?

I wouldn't joke about that!

I for one would welcome him back though. He's an excellent coach. Just not a terribly good manager.

i thought he was a good coach too, but would i not have got ridiculed (sp) for seriously suggesting that?

i really liked him just felt sorry for him because he couldn't get his views across as he could bearly say a word in english!

john ward should never have gone! i ams sure he was pushed before he fell by a certain Mr Davidson!!

I don't think many people would argue that Benny was a particularly good manager. Most would, I think, agree that he was a pretty good coach, though. He had a big impact on developing players like Jim Brennan, Matt Hill and Aaron Brown.

So wouldn't you like to see Benny prove you wrong too?

I would not like to see Benny back at all, while I would say he HELPED in the developement of the players you mention he was not solely responsible.

What I would like to see, as it is now apparant that Tinnion isn't going anywhere' is an experienced british coach like was promised to get us out of this crap league.

Connor would have been the ticket but even then I would prefer to see someone brought in who has NEVER worked at the gate before, I feel this is the only way to get rid of the dead wood sitting in comfort zones to make this club a success

Regarding managers, I remember a young man telling me quote " i have been up to speak to Mr Peter Taylor, Who said he would come to Manage City, When I telephoned a Mr Laycock ,he said the board had decided on a Mr Tony Pulis. ! I couldnt believe it i had persuaded probably one of the best future Managers but the board were against it"

This man in question which i believe was telling me the truth was a certain ??????

answers please. no Prize.

Regarding managers, I remember a young man telling me quote " i have been up to speak to Mr Peter Taylor, Who said he would come to Manage City, When I telephoned a Mr Laycock ,he said the board had decided on a Mr Tony Pulis. ! I couldnt believe it i had persuaded probably one of the best future Managers but the board were against it"

This man in question which i believe was telling me the truth was a certain ??????

answers please. no Prize.

Scott Davidson

Guest BeNeRz
Sorry I have nothing sensible to say on this thread, just want to congratulate Greenun on it's title!  biggrin.gif

action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif  action-smiley-033.gif

Ill Join u!!

Although, Benny was a pillock!! chant6ez.gif

I am not convinced that Terry Connor would have been the experienced coach that we are looking for. His coaching career to date is nothing special, he's never been a manager or worked at the highest levels of the game. Sure, he might be a nice bloke and have past links with City but what else is there.

The one outstanding candidate in my book would be Terry Cooper. Who knows he might just fancy being a bit more involved without the pressure of day to day management.

Guest Tactical Genius
The one outstanding candidate in my book would be Terry Cooper. Who knows he might just fancy being a bit more involved without the pressure of day to day management.

The game has moved on.

Scott Davidson

His one regret was siding with JL & gang over this appointment.

Apart from Taylor, SD had Moyes lined up too.

Didn't think the TC thing would come off.

I wonder why the move was not right for him ?

I reckon that certain people who were here when TC was here before were an influnence on his decision.

Any guess's ? dance.gif

• Admin

I reckon that certain people who were here when TC was here before were an influnence on his decision.

Any guess's ?  dance.gif

Nope. You? dance.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Some of my worst days ever supporting that clowns team

Wasnt his team it was ward that bought all the attackers at the start of the season, signed hutchings and signed julian watts. Lennartson wasnt bought in as a manager but a head coach with ward working with the team on matchdays, but ward had a sissy fit and stomped off, even after he said he didnt know what more to do!!!!!!!!

Nice hats as well

Wasnt his team it was ward that bought all the attackers at the start of the season, signed hutchings and signed julian watts. Lennartson wasnt bought in as a manager but a head coach with ward working with the team on matchdays, but ward had a sissy fit and stomped off, even after he said he didnt know what more to do!!!!!!!!

Nice hats as well

Got it in one - Ward was an A1 d#ck head who threw his toys out the pram when Davidson got one of the best coaches in Europe to help him when he said he didn't know what to do. Then he had the gall to say he wasn't going to be no.2 to anyone, grabbed his armfuls of loot and beggered off to Wolves to be no.2 - absolute p#nce

Any guess's ?  dance.gif

I know its probably nonsense but maybe he wanted to stay in a higher league working with an ex international manager, at a club somewhat bigger than our own.

According to this report, he informed BCFC that he didnt want the job on Monday, why oh why does this story then appear on the website on Tuesday when its obviously not going to happen??

And why do we go public at all, particularly as Wolves seem to be upset that we have? There's a conspiracy theory to be had here but I'll be darned if I can work one out - it's just plain puzzling. dunno.gif

Archived