IGNORED

Egotistical Chairman?

Alex_BCFC

"The West Country's biggest team (with the arrogant egotistical attitude to match)"

ohmy.gif

Do you ever feel like we're treated like Millwall (no-one likes us) by the rest of world? Why can't we use this dislike of us to our advantage and play with the passion of a team that's hated?

By the way, who's the writer (Sean Smith) and how come he can write with such knowledge of our arrogance?

Does this bloke know anything about foootball or is he just winding us up. He is obviously a scouser and there is no way Tranmere will win the division they won't have a good enough away record (you need 10+ away wins at least).

BCAGFC

Oh dear, another season, another failed promotion campaign for Bristol City (7.5 at William Hill) last season.

The West Country's biggest team (with the arrogant egotistical attitude to match) have recruited Marcus Stewart up front and still have Leroy Lita to partner him as things stand.

A lot will depend on keeping Lita at the club and keeping their egotistical chairman from blowing a gasket and interfering if things look bleak.

Verdict: Play-offs at best

Hmm strange. Most City supporters know we have been underachieving for a very long time, and that we aren't the biggest club outside of the Premiership.

Perhaps he says this as we are instilled as one of the favourites to win promotion every year, and every year we (the fans) seem to think that this is the season. If that's the case then this bloke has a serious problem with his wording.

Egotistical chairman? Erm...Simon Jordan immediately come to mind - I wouldn't have put Steve on par with either of those two.

The word idiot comes to mind when I read that - and that's putting it so I don't get a ban from here.

Guest Tactical Genius

Egotistical chairman? Well in a season when we scored around 100 goals the end of season highlights video showed more of him than it did football action.

A lot of his decisions, Stewart & Tinnion being the prime examples, seem to be based more on PR response than what is actually in the best interests of the team on the pitch.

Play offs at best? I think the columnist has it spot on.

Bristol City FC should be marketed as the greatest and biggest club in the Wessex Republic  city.gif  farmer.gif Just to piss-off the Royalist toffs and snobs that are the Bristol Council leadership  biggrin.gif

I could not agree more........ but I can't speak on the subject of BC council ...... but if they are anything like the out of touch 'British Idiots' that we have for a council down here in the most Roundhead republic of Poole (Wessex) then off with their heads........ why build one house when you can build 20 flats and pretend that it's all affordable housing..... yeah right wink.gif

Sorry.........UP THE CITY! as my dear Old 'Nan Bristol' Used to say

I could not agree more........ but I can't speak on the subject of BC council ...... but if they are anything like the out of touch 'British Idiots' that we have for a council down here in the most Roundhead republic of Poole (Wessex) then off with their heads........ why build one house when you can build 20 flats and pretend that it's all affordable housing..... yeah right wink.gif

Sorry.........UP THE CITY! as my dear Old 'Nan Bristol' Used to say

Since when did all the palaces owned by the imposter Royal family represent affordable housing? The Royals can only afford it because the English people are stupid enough to pay for it via their taxes. Confiscation of all Royalist property and assets should be the first priority of any sane English government with sebsequent land and asset redistribution to long suffering English Republicans biggrin.gif

Who cares what anyone else says!!!!!

We have a seriously scary forward line, a midfield who appear to be hungry (young players + new signings) and a decent defence (I hope).

I think we've got a chance. prove this fool wrong and stick his prediction right up his ****. Maybe we should harness this 'no chance' attitude and back our team.

C'MON CITY STICK IT UP EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Never mind any of that, the real rubbish is for Bradford.

"They have the canniest of managers in Colin Todd".

Canniest of managers? He's useless, we'd have had signed Zamora if he'd only listened to Andy King. disapointed2se.gif

Archived