IGNORED

The Incider

Gazred

Really missed reading it over the second half of last season. Totally understand why it did stop, just wondered if any of the team there would be interested in pulling out a few issues for the coming season or maybe just a one before the season starts and another at the end...kinda preview/review type thing?

Pleeeeeeeeeease praying smiley.gif

Really missed reading it over the second half of last season. Totally understand why it did stop, just wondered if any of the team there would be interested in pulling out a few issues for the coming season or maybe just a one before the season starts and another at the end...kinda preview/review type thing?

Pleeeeeeeeeease  praying smiley.gif

yeah come one lads get it back up and running farmer.giffarmer.giffarmer.gif

Pleeeeeeeeeease  praying smiley.gif

Can't see the Incider coming back - well not until we have another Manager to take the P1$$ out of !!! dance.gif

Can't be the same read with BT at the helm - can it dunno.gif

Guest MaloneFM

And while you're at it bring back the Bountyhunter as well.

But not Ultra as it was up its own arse a bit. Over The Gate and Come In Number 7 You're Time Is Up I didn't read.

Can't see the Incider coming back - well not until we have another Manager to take the P1$$ out of !!!  dance.gif

Can't be the same read with BT at the helm - can it  dunno.gif

Taking the piss you say? http://www.theincider.com/fun/flight.php - sorry I know you didn't read it so I'll give you grace on that one

Your doing a fine job in our place though Richie, so perhaps you should start a fanzine up instead

We aren't going to do a comeback tour, when we sat down to start the incider we always said it'd be for the enjoyment (snide comments like above just remind and reinforce while I'll never bother again) and also it'd be the three of us or nothing.

A comeback would only ever envolve 2 of us, so no chance of it ever returning.

Taking the (Am I naughty or what!) you say? http://www.theincider.com/fun/flight.php - sorry I know you didn't read it so I'll give you grace on that one

Your doing a fine job in our place though Richie, so perhaps you should start a fanzine up instead

We aren't going to do a comeback tour, when we sat down to start the incider we always said it'd be for the enjoyment (snide comments like above just remind and reinforce while I'll never bother again) and also it'd be the three of us or nothing.

Bit tetchy,Tom......you should know Richie by now.

And while you're at it bring back the Bountyhunter as well.

But not Ultra as it was up its own arse a bit. Over The Gate and Come In Number 7 You're Time Is Up I didn't read.

Glad you mentioned ULTRA, it reminded me to re-visit Mr Avalanche's excellent Massive Attack website, Red Lines. Delj was involved in the artworking on ULTRA.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And while we're at it, also borrowed from Mr Avalanche:

Massive Attack in BCFC shirts at Wembley!:

user posted image

Guest MaloneFM
And while we're at it, also borrowed from Mr Avalanche:

Massive Attack in BCFC shirts at Wembley!:

user posted image

And some think Cantplay are good? Or REM? These boys deserve the freedom of the Williams for that alone.

Taking the (Am I naughty or what!) you say? http://www.theincider.com/fun/flight.php - sorry I know you didn't read it so I'll give you grace on that one

I can't believe any of you guys that formed the Incider team would ever chuck it in, just because of the odd so called snide remarks?

Come on Tom, as robbored says - bit tetchy aren't we.

What happened to that mild mannered fence sitting guy we all love? biggrin.gif

I think you will find there have been more like 1,698 snide remarks.

Please tell me this is a joke & you havn't been counting ? No scripts to right ?

biggrin.gif

Is trainspotting & the odd hunt for the rare blue butterfly amougnst your other past times !!!

doh.gif

Please tell me this is a joke & you havn't been counting ? No scripts to right ?

biggrin.gif

Is trainspotting & the odd hunt for the rare blue butterfly amougnst your other past times !!!

doh.gif

Sorry, I got it wrong. I meant 1,700.

richieb

FCC member

Group: Members

Member No.: 20

Sorry, I got it wrong. I meant 1,700.

richieb

FCC member

Group: Members

Member No.: 20

Wow,over 1700 quality,hard hitting posts.

And little need for those 'rose tinted specs'.

Few more of those stones to turn over.

dance.gif

Come on guys... all want the same things, common goals and all that.. lets keep it friendly?...

On topic... Tom, I may have missed it somewhere but why did the Incider stop? (just realised I should and will check the Incider site so I may have found out before you get to reply anyway!)

Edit: yep, seems i missed the last issue somehow!....

http://www.theincider.com/regulars/edson.php

I can't believe any of you guys that formed the Incider team would ever chuck it in, just because of the odd so called snide remarks?

What happened to that mild mannered fence sitting guy we all love?  biggrin.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Admin

What happened to that mild mannered fence sitting guy we all love?  biggrin.gif

I assume he's just slowly got wearisome of giving you free hits.

Guest east_dundry_red
Define humour ?

EDR - Like you having a 'mistimed humour' moment.

How's the car ? Is it your car that we see in & around WSM ? farmer.gif

WSM? no not mine considering i live in newport and I'm not a chav!

Archived