IGNORED

Where Were You Sitting

cinker

Living in Canada I was able to travel back for only one game this last season.

Feeling that I am getting to know well the positive but anominous faceless characters on this great forum it would be great to try and understand if someone was sat close by.

The game was Barnsley on March 12th, Dolman , block G, Row R, Seat 3.

Was anybody close by??

Nope I was in the Williams, next time you come, tell us on here, and I will give you a wave if that would make you feel better!

Dollymarie

Will do. Although I am planning to be at the promotion deciding game. So I could be waving to you.... :-)

Feeling that I am getting to know well the positive but anominous faceless characters on this great forum it would be great to try and understand if someone was sat close by.

Was anybody close by??

I sit in the Ayteo a better class than the Dolman biggrin.gif

I can wave too if you like! party-smiley-027.gif (was the nearest smiley I could find to waving!).

I sit in the Ayteo a better class than the Dolman  biggrin.gif

I can wave too if you like! party-smiley-027.gif (was the nearest smiley I could find to waving!).

Sounds like I need to change my next location at the Gate. Where is all the fun??

Waving sounds great. Am looking forward to it..

Sounds like I need to change my next location at the Gate. Where is all the fun??

Waving sounds great. Am looking forward to it..

Fun next season is in Dolman block G. The sub crew are taking over there you see cos they have been evicted from the Williams due to the away fans moving in there. sad.gif

But its going to be a different atmosphere at the gate next season(allegedly! biggrin.gif ).

Like most of the supporters - I was sat on my ar#e

Must admit I was a bit frustrated at The Barnsley game after coming all that way.

0-0 but heff and dare I say, Murray was getting the frontal attack going in the last 5 minutes. At that game I was disappointed with leroy and Brooker.

Admired the guts of Steve Philips though giving the ball from the goal kick (first 5 minutes) directly to Barnsley

atyeo g block row p! will be my 6th year there with my bro in law this year!

i think if we don't go up next year we won't have a better chance, we've got the squad, not only good first 11, but good backup too, and with the youngsters (ie skuse and brown) I'm really looking forward to see how well we will actually do after all this hype!

come on you reds

james

city.gif

c block although may have to move as this is near the family stand now. Not that I hate kids or anything  devil.gif

I used to sit behind you but have moved because of the two women who sit behind us.

There's only so much inane drivel you can take. If I heard that Murray was Tinnion's best man once I must have heard it a thousand times.

I will be in E block next season.

I used to sit behind you but have moved because of the two women who sit behind us. 

There's only so much inane drivel you can take.  If I heard that Murray was Tinnion's best man once I must have heard it a thousand times.

I will be in E block next season.

I know the people you are talking about. They think they're the players groupies bless em. But you just want them to shutup.gif or you will turn into the devil.gif

I hope that they calm down when they see Marcus Stewart biggrin.gif

Dollymarie did you say stroppy nine year olds, you don't look old enough to have nine year olds, and i cant imagine your children would be stroppy. Take them to a gas game if they are stroppy and leave them there if they remain like it.

The disabled kiddie who I look after, and take to the matches, hes the one that kicks people, and given that I am 25, technically I could be his mother, but am not.

And he would crucify me if I took him to a gas game! (not that I would go either!)

Dollymarie

Guest we8thegas
She wasn't sitting she was standing up when you saw her. Obvious? I think so.

not really that easy to understand for a gashead see they easily confuse themselves,like 'arse' and 'elbow' for instance,or even 'watching the blue and white quartered hoofers' and 'watching a game of football' sometimes gets them mixed up city.gif

Was anybody close by??

I was in Block G Row M Seat 4 w00t.gif

Archived