IGNORED

Swindon 9/1 To Be Relegated

xerox6060

Alot of Swindon fans around my way think they'll go down, and why not?

They have lost their best player, best midfielder, key defender and have no money at all.

I don't think we'll do a well... I don't think we'll go down. Swindon fans from your way are mopers... What's the point of publically writing your team off so early? And it's not "facing the truth" at this moment. They need to give our manager a chance this summer.

I am confident we will replace Heywood and Smith adequately.... Smith was a plus is an overal negative season, that's all. He'll go on to better things, that's our loss but it's not the end of the world for us (in my opinion).

Parkin is a different story, but we've had to replace fans favourites/best players/etc in the past, that's football.

I shall keep the faith. praying smiley.gif

I don't think we'll do a well... I don't think we'll go down. Swindon fans from your way are mopers... What's the point of publically writing your team off so early? And it's not "facing the truth" at this moment. They need to give our manager a chance this summer.

I am confident we will replace Heywood and Smith adequately.... Smith was a plus is an overal negative season, that's all. He'll go on to better things, that's our loss but it's not the end of the world for us (in my opinion).

Parkin is a different story, but we've had to replace fans favourites/best players/etc in the past, that's football.

I shall keep the faith.  praying smiley.gif

Has Evans signed for you yet Rich, I have'nt seen anything about him recently in the WDP?

As any in the know punter realises its the value in betting you look for, the diverse opinions on here show that Swindon's relegation is certainly not beyond question, @ 9/1 they are certainly better value than say Chesterfield @ 11/8

Someone obviously agrees as they have now been cut to 7/1 !!

Dollymarie,

You only need 2. That should be enough for squad of about 40 when the season starts and you will be having to offload about 100 on loan deals when the transfer window opens in January.

Sadly both of mine have been "altered" so it will remain a firm two squad members so far! (no other takers then? dance.gif )

Dollymarie

Guest Ben Wah Balls
You have not got 2 prooven goal scorers up front.  Fallon is not very impressive but Roberts can score if he wants to as his 17 in his first season shows, but he is more likely to get 8-10 and that is not enough to survivie in this league!!

We do now.

I hope none of you took this bet, you'd be just throwing your money away.

Guest young richy
Best player, yes.

If, by the last 2, you mean Smith and Heywood then you're mistaken.

sorry but the enthusiasm and ability witnessed by myself today of smith and heywood goes against what you've said all along.Probably keen to play to their full potential at a team on the up.

No matter what you say about them,you haven't seen them for us.......and they are good signings.heywood yes got a big hoof but was displaying some neat touches,good first touch so maybe it was just your lot getting to them,a change of scenery seems to have done the trick.

Archived