IGNORED

Tony Pulis

cinker

Don't get me wrong, I hate the man, but I think he has done okay for Stoke; he has certainly consolidated them as a championship team with an outside play-off chance for next season. Seems a little harsh to me dunno.gif

Having said that, Pulis as Tinman's coach? banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Don't get me wrong, I hate the man, but I think he has done okay for Stoke; he has certainly consolidated them as a championship team with an outside play-off chance for next season. Seems a little harsh to me dunno.gif

Having said that, Pulis as Tinman's coach?  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif

Rubbish!! He solidified them but certainly didnt do a good job because he couldnt go anywhere from that!! Have a little look at their fixtures last year, how many games in a row were 0-0 or 1-0?.... They became a terrible, one trick pony of a side with no creativity. They used their best players out of position and started knocking the ball longer than Atkins, look who they've lost in the summer too! Stoke, good job? Nope!

Tony Pulis was sacked for offending the Icelandic board of directors that control Stoke City FC. The Icelanders sacked Pulis because 'clueless' Pulis would not play/sign enough Icelandic players. rofl2br.gif

Clueless Pulis could have had the bulk of the Icelandic national side at his disposal if he was not so stubborn - players capable of taking Stoke City to the Premiership w00t.gifwhistling.gif

Archived