IGNORED

Good Luck Tommy

cidercity

But how many times has Tommy intercepted a pass that would of led to the opposition scoring? Many times! And how many times has Tommy executed a pass himself that has led to us scoring? Many times! He has also produced decent shots that goalkeepers have parried and we have scored from. For the life of me I can't understand why he is hated.

I'm in total agreement. I don't think he had a good season last season but the abuse he gets borders on hatred!

Thanks Tommy you have been a real star for this club at least up until Tinnion took over. Will miss the crunching tackles and the suicidal challenges. You are true class and its a pity that this club has not made sufficient progress to provide you with the challenge you need.

But how many times has Tommy intercepted a pass that would of led to the opposition scoring? Many times! And how many times has Tommy executed a pass himself that has led to us scoring? Many times! He has also produced decent shots that goalkeepers have parried and we have scored from. For the life of me I can't understand why he is hated.

How many times has he lasted a whole match? Don't be daft no-one has said they hate him it's more a case of not tolerating his poor attitude anymore. Like many before him he will find out just how good he had it at city, to which he took full advantage during the last couple of years.

It's a sad loss but we lost Tommy 2 or 3 seasons ago, most people have dealt with it, why don't you?

Not hated by me, more disappointed in him. His obvious talent makes the disappointment worse, he could be so much more with the right application.

Anyway thanks for the good times Tommy and good luck in the future, keep at it.

Nibor

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

I think he'll be a success in the Championship personally. Our opposition in the third tier have poor pitches and don't keep the ball on the ground, but Tommy's quick feet will be suited to better opposition pitches and opposition who keep the ball on the deck. Tommy seems to get frustrated when the ball is pinging about in the air, he starts grabbing shirts and getting annoyed and stuff. But when the ball is kept low and the game is played at the pace he feels comfortable at - he's in his element!

Guest Thomas Pancake

"No doubt Tom D was a breath of fresh air, 5 or 6 seasons ago, he was local, young and vibrant, but he has not progressed as we all hoped had expected him to."

No, obviously not. Good enough to play for his country but not good enough for this knuckle head manager in the 3rd division. (actually we have/had a couple of those don't we)

What are you like?

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg
"No doubt Tom D was a breath of fresh air, 5 or 6 seasons ago, he was local, young and vibrant, but he has not progressed as we all hoped had expected him to."

5 or 6 seasons ago he was on the sidelines, about to walk away from the game.

Archived