IGNORED

Good Luck Tommy

cidercity

And i know one day you will come back to haunt tinnions decision to get rid of you.

Good luck Tommy Doc.

You have had quite a bit of stick from certain quarters & sometimes things have a way of backfiring.

You have given this club & it's supporters many seasons of footballing pleasure.

But as a fellow Bristolian & supporter of this great club, you know in your heart of hearts why things didn't work out. (as do so many others)

I wish you all the best for advancing your career, I only wished it was in the red & white.

I expect it will be a real experience listening to Hollowhead deliver his team talks.

Don't forget BT's Christmas card. rofl2br.gif

Can't you lot just bite the bullet for once and wish some luck on a player thats given city years of service .

I do wish him well, but I support BCFC and think this was the best move for both parties.

Good luck Tommy Doc.

A lot of the blame will be put on your shoulders for this move.

But as a fellow Bristolian & supporter of this great club, you know in your heart of hearts why things didn't work out. (as do so many others)

Don't forget BT's Christmas card.  rofl2br.gif

A total lack of professionalism?

I do wish him well, but I support BCFC and think this was the best move for both parties.

Understand your sentiments, but the best for any supporter of BCFC was to see the Tom Doc we knew go roaring into tackles in a Red & White shirt.

The reasons behind this move will be argued for some time.

I say it's such a shame that we have lost a real true City fan.

Who IMHO should be turning out this season with the likes of MS.

But hey, thats football & strong personalities for you.

A total lack of professionalism?

On whose part?

Yes, Tom Doc could & should have put his differences behind him.

But I do reckon that he tried to get his issues resolved, but it's very difficult working & playing for someone who you have had little respect for.

It happens in all walks of life.

BT was always going to be the winner as he is the Manager.

So whether Tom Doc couldn't get his head round BT as manager or whether he gave it a go & couldn't see it improving we may never know.

Lets not slate a player for having known he couldn't achieve his best working under a certain manager.

Understand your sentiments, but the best for any supporter of BCFC was to see the Tom Doc we knew go roaring into tackles in a Red & White shirt.

The reasons behind this move will be argued for some time.

I say it's such a shame that we have lost a real true City fan.

Who IMHO should be turning out this season with the likes of MS.

But hey, thats football & strong personalities for you.

Not sure about the undisclosed fee though Richie.

I mean a £20 WH Smith Gift Voucher and the entire series of The Office on DVD is a bit steep, even for QPR.

I mean a £20 WH Smith Gift Voucher and the entire series of The Office on DVD is a bit steep, even for QPR.

I think it just goes to show how much BT was desperate to rid of Tom Doc.

And for that matter how keen Tom Doc was to move.

On whose part?

Yes, Tom Doc could & should have put his differences behind him.

But I do reckon that he tried to get his issues resolved, but it's very difficult working & playing for someone who you have had little respect for.

It happens in all walks of life.

BT was always going to be the winner as he is the Manager.

Lets not slate a player for having known he couldn't achieve his best working under a certain manager.

As i said in the other thread I wish him all the best, but his well documented off-field activities coupled with his total lack of respect for the manager of the football club makes me seriously doubt that he loves Bristol City as much as you claim.

As i said in the other thread I wish him all the best, but his well documented off-field activities coupled with his total lack of respect for the manager of the football club makes me seriously doubt that he loves Bristol City as much as you claim.

Its yet to be proven to me about his off field activities, there was some one the other day saying he can be found up the black lion pub in witchurch every night but i don't see him when i go in there.

I've never seen him pi$$ed down town either but i have seen most of the other players down there legless.

Its yet to be proven to me about his off field activities, there was some one the other day saying he can be found up the black lion pub in witchurch every night but i don't see him when i go in there.

I've never seen him pi$$ed down town either but i have seen most of the other players down there legless.

Would you care to speculate why he never lasts a full game?

Can't you lot just bite the bullet for once and wish some luck on a player thats given city years of service .

Credit where credit is due, but by the same token, criticism when it is needed.

No doubt Tom D was a breath of fresh air, 5 or 6 seasons ago, he was local, young and vibrant, but he has not progressed as we all hoped had expected him to.

Although there have been, and possibly still are others, as our years of stagnation have shown, we cannot afford passengers in the side.

Like it or not, the current regime seem to be trying to root out the complacency in the club, and will not tolerate lacks of fitness or compliance.

In my opinion, any money generated for Tom D's departure, either a fee or saved wages is good business, as his value is dropping all the time, and when his contract ran out he would be as "worthless" to the club as an asset as he appears to have been on the pitch for the majority of recent seasons.

I expect a harsh response to this, but that is what the forum is for - debate and opinion.

thank you for reading this.

CHR city.gif

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

I hope he has a great spell at QPR, he has been so unlucky with injuries in his career.. for over two and a half years he didn't play at all and did well to keep faith. At his best, on his day, he's a fantastic footballer and I just hope that he can make a fresh start and fulfill some the awesome potential he had as a kid.

Good luck mate,

Thanks for all the good times and i hope you have a prosperous career.You were Mr Bristol City in my eyes and will be sorely missed.Always a pleasure to talk to.Get your head down,make a name for yourself and I'm sure we will see you next year.I'm sure when you visit the gate you will get the biggest cheer ever.

Top man

Good luck tommy, thanks for they funny times you have given us. we are going to miss all the fighting. you have been a loyal player to the club and i wish you all the best at QPR. we hope to see u next season(if QPR stay up)

Good luck anyway.

I'm quite sure QPR were taken over quite recently and there finances are good - otherwise they would'nt have even considered Sam Parkin if they had no meny would they?

Anywayz good luck Tommy Doc!

Guest alex1089

Good luck Tommy

It wasent working out so much last season for obvious reasons and i am sure that you'll do well. Also give that ###### Hollowhead a slap around the face.

Like to add my best wishes to tommy d, hope he does the business. Kind of hoped we would have still been with us in our glory season. Had his knockers ( and no not breasts as i know how alot of your minds work ) biggrin.gif but i still think he's been one of our best midfielders in a number of years.

Good luck Tommy

Archived