IGNORED

Anyinsah

Cardy

This club has nurtured this boy from the age of 8 to the point where he is just about ready to start repaying some of that faith. Now all of a sudden he thinks he's some sort of world beater and wants to up sticks for the bright lights of Preston. What a greedy little t0sser. He has become another Rosenior in my book and when we play Preston next year he is going to get some real abuse. He will not be welcomed back.

Guest alex1089

Um, wait a minute, he hasen't YET signed a contract, dosen't mean he hasen't gone. He may still sign a contract and I believe he still will.

Stalled = decided to talk to other clubs in addition to City rather than snap their arm off to sign.

Not that surprising I guess, he cant leave for free so any club signing him would be facing a tribunal fee, can't see them doing that for someone who's barely made ihs debut.

Nibor

I really hope that he does sign the new contract we have offered him.

However if he leaves, he will be doing what he feels is best for his career - don't blame him....it will be city's fault for allowing his contract to run out.

Stay Joe, stay !

praying smiley.gif

Wow, a footballer talking to other clubs, how dare he try to provide the best life for himself.

He's at the best club in the world already as our league position shows blink.gif

It's appalling.  Our management of players contracts seems sadly lacking.

Agents dear boy, agents.

That and other players stirring it up.

I think a 2 year offer for him was more than acceptable, despite his obvious talent he has only recently broken into the first team, and in my opinion a 2 year professional offer with the likeleyhood of first team appearances, and other squad opportunities was more than sufficient at this stage of his career.

He wont be the last "great prospect" at a lower league club to look elsewhere, and by the same token there is no guarantee that he will be the next best thing.

CHR city.gif

Wow, a footballer talking to other clubs, how dare he try to provide the best life for himself.

He's at the best club in the world already as our league position shows  blink.gif

Neo, you do have a very valid point there however if Bristol City were so keen on keeping Joe here they should of done something sooner to make sure his contract didnt run out and he didnt have the opportunity to talk to other clubs.

Everything seems a tad unorganised at the moment... It's going to be a great shame if he departs for Preston or anyone else for that matter. Another extremely promising player, one who should of never should of come to the stage of considering his options quite yet. disapointed2se.gif

to be honest thats the life of a proffesional football player, to play at the highest standard possible to them. yes money comes into it but he also gets a chance to play at a much higher level maybe evan the premiership next season if preston do well.

Guest Tactical Genius
Liam Rosenior, Aaron Brown, Matt Hill, Joe Anyinsah.

Is there a link? I think there is.

BCAGFC

Yes, they are all too good to play for Bristol City in division 3.

Liam Rosenior, Aaron Brown, Matt Hill, Joe Anyinsah.

Is there a link? I think there is.

BCAGFC

The first three all have the same agent.

Anyone know or want to speculate who Anyinsah's might be?

Guest MaloneFM
What is it with Preston trying to poach our players.

Fortune said NO.

They took Mr Hill

and now theyre after Anyinsah

Who's next then?

GET YOUR OWN YOU THIEVING PIKEYS

I see so Brooker is not a judas to the Port Vale supporters. And we are not thieving tractor jockeys or whatever.

Makes sense to me... blink.gif

Guest barmpot
The first three all have the same agent.

Anyone know or want to speculate who Anyinsah's might be?

Same agent as Scotty Brown.He never had a problem signing and he has a helluva higher pedigree in the game than Joe.I know who I,d rather have in our team too.

I see so Brooker is not a judas to the Port Vale supporters. And we are not thieving tractor jockeys or whatever.

Makes sense to me... blink.gif

Not at all. Everything is different when it comes to us....

farmer.gif

In all seriousness i wouldnt think Anyinsah would be a judas for leaving, id just be disappointed. The point i was trying to make is that Preston have shown an interest in 3 of our players in just over a season.

blushing.gif

EDIT: SPELLING

Archived