IGNORED

What Do You Do For A Job?

Big Red Rich

I'm self employed (if you are to, how about checking out my thread in the non-footy forum? HERE)

So, simple question:

What do you do for a job and does it get in the way of watching City much? In fact does it help? A few years ago I had a free lift up and down the country as my mate got his fuel paid for by his company!

And whats the best excuse you have come up with for getting out of work to watch football?

In fact, my answer would be football getting in the way of City as I play most Saturdays!

So, what are you answers?

Have had various jobs working in marketing within London and the M25 for the last 10+ years so it's location rather than the work that gets in the way.

The family are still in Bristol (Knowle) though so try and combine visits home with home games.

Twoseats.

I'm self employed (if you are to, how about checking out my thread in the non-footy forum? HERE)

So, simple question:

What do you do for a job and does it get in the way of watching City much? In fact does it help? A few years ago I had a free lift up and down the country as my mate got his fuel paid for by his company!

And whats the best excuse you have come up with for getting out of work to watch football?

In fact, my answer would be football getting in the way of City as I play most Saturdays!

So, what are you answers?

city.gif city 1st work 2nd

I have weekends off, which is great, but the job I'm hoping for would end my days of watching City  action-smiley-028.gif

you're planning to join the police, moving from the your current job wow some change? Maybe you could get rostered on to city matches!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Work in I.T. I Manage an IBM midframe called iSeries AS/400. Never gets in the way of watching City and my director was a season ticket holder, although he hasn't renewed this year so that helps for away games during the week !

MM city.gif

Currently;Self employed ohmy.gif (11years) stonemason, from drystone walls to Windsor Castle; anywhere from Portsmouth to Edinburgh; though most recently all around Cotswolds wub.gif Prev employed stonemason (10years)

Always looking for more though; so all you in stone houses/cottages blushing.gif I`m very cheap biggrin.gif

Unfortunately..... sad.gif i got made redundant in April after 6 years working nights at a photographic processing company, but i remember getting home saturday mornings with just enough time for a bath and a coffee then straight to the train station to get the 730am trains to some away games blink.gif

it was great if City won chant6ez.gif , but if they lost i felt awfull. wacko.gif and if anyone out there wants a good production worker for twilight or night shift i'm available!!!! blushing.gif

Guest RedwardsV1

I'm an Electrical Apprentice but most of the lads i work with are big City fans so I always get home for the tuesday / wednesday games

and we don't work weekends! woo hoo

Secondary teacher in Liverpool. I teach at Stevie Gerrard's School (the same schol that Bradley Orr went to)! Yes it get's in the way but not as much as running an amateur side. Last season was horrible but I intend on going to far more matches this year.

Archived