IGNORED

'transition' Last Season

Br 1st ol

A plea for pateince.

If last season was 'transitional', this season can only be viewed as 'Rebuilding'

ie. with so many players leaving and so many coming in, even if the squad is stronger, man for man, does that mean they will gell in one season?

So whilst we want this season to be a promotion season, we will need exceptional pateince in the early weeks.....

I was just thinking this myself.....

I'm starting to have doubts about us finishing top 2 - with a team of youngsters and those that have never played together before - and the likes of Oldham buying good players, it seems hard.  (oo er!)

top 6 for me.

Ahem, what a contradiction, so Oldham will automatically play well together with so many new players, but we won't?

A plea for pateince.

If last season was 'transitional', this season can only be viewed as 'Rebuilding'

ie. with so many players leaving and so many coming in, even if the squad is stronger, man for man, does that mean they will gell in one season?

So whilst we want this season to be a promotion season, we will need exceptional pateince in the early weeks.....

Not making excuses already are we??

A plea for pateince.

It might not run like a well oiled machine from the first game but failure to get the team to play like a team after a pre season and a couple of games would be pretty disappointing.

Time taken to gel is a poor excuse and over used. We'll have 3-4 new signings out of 11 in the starting lineup, not a big deal.

Nibor

A plea for pateince.

Not granted - Tins b#llsed up his first season through inexperience and incompetence and if we are not 27 points plus after 12 games he should be shown the door as the only reason there have been so many players coming and going is down to him and his lack of man management

Archived