IGNORED

He's Gone

DolmanDudess

Guest WillsbridgeRed

What a total and utter.......................

.........Best calm down, don't want a ban.

I pray we get them in the cup to give some serious abuse.

What a total and utter.......................

.........Best calm down, don't want a ban.

I pray we get them in the cup to give some serious abuse.

I can't say I'm annoyed just disapointed. We don't know what the club offered etc. it sounds like a Rosenior thing- but the thing was it wasn't really Rosenior's fault. Wilson said to him he wouldn't be a first team regular so he decided to got to Fulham- sounds fair enough to me. It's looking like a pretty good move now as well.

Guest simongibbons60

hey a Preston fan here not here to brag e.t.c. Just wondered what everyone thought of the potential of this young lad. Does he look a good prospect e.t.c?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It's appalling, we have a good prospect from the age of 8, train him and then pay him when he gets older.

Then he says he will sign a contract

Next day he enters talks with someone else.

How ungratefull.

Make no mistakes, this is a HUGE blow.

It's appalling, we have a good prospect from the age of 8, train him and then pay him when he gets older.

Then he says he will sign a contract

Next day he enters talks with someone else.

How ungratefull.

Make no mistakes, this is a HUGE blow.

First player since Hill I'm disapointed to see go. It isn't the first time and it won't be the last that a quality or promising player leaves. I don't know the exact facts surrouding it but I wouldn't boo him or anything. Surely now Tins needs a winger on both sides.

Terrible, terrible shame to see him going. I can understand it from his perspective but I feel it would have been better if he'd stuck around for another season or two. He would have been better getting some first team experience first and I am sure we would have given him that.

I'm not sure about his comment "the time is right to move on". He owes quite a lot to Bristol City and it's a shame he didn't say something to that effect.

Well, he's gone and I hope he does well at Preston. It's just a shame that we don't seem to be able to keep hold of one of our brightest prospects.

Very disapointed with this news.

I really hope we did all we could to keep him within reason.

Seems another case of people putting ideas into someones head. He would of been a big part of our season for sure, can only blame the player i guess, so with that in mind....thanks for nothing you Judas, take a leaf out of Leroys book and repay the club that made you who you are today....unbelivable. banghead.gif

Anyone know of any wingers available? unsure.gif

If BCFC didn't offer him a decent contract then we will hardly get anything (£25k + add ons), but if he was offered generous terms then expect about £75k up front rising to around £175k-250k.

BCAGFC

P.s. If he doesn't want to play for BCFC then we are better off without him and I do not wish him any luck whatsoever because there is a thing called LOYALTY which is what me and 1000s of BCFC supporters have shown over the years.

Come to think of it we wont really need a replacement.....

My team would be

................................................phillips..........................................

....................................................................................................

.................carey..................heywood/coughlan............coles...........

....................................................................................................

......Wilkshire............Brown/skuse.........Russell...................smith.....

...................................................stewert.......................................

......................................lita.............................brooker..................

Which means we have replacements if needed like Coterill can play right or left wing or at front or behind the front two.

We have Goldbourne uncase he feels we need to change formation and go back to a 4-4-2 by taking of a striker.

We have smith who can play either right midfield or play right back.

we have Bradely orr who can play centre half or he can play in the middle of the park.

So maybe Tinnion knows what he is doing after all...............

Archived