IGNORED

Joe

Guest nathan9

Guest Eamer

###### ###### Joe. I wanted to eventually get a shirt with Anyinsah on aswell! (not this seasons obviously as the shirts horrible).

Guest MaloneFM

For a start I don't imagine he logs on to this so he wouldn't read any of this 'break your leg' rubbish. He was here for the money. They all are. Stewart included. If he stopped getting paid he wouldn't do it for love he'd have to find himself another job.

Hands up all those who didn't realise that?

I am dissapointed as well. But. I enjoyed watching him play-as far as I know he never personally insulted or attacked me so...all the best Joe just don't score against us.

End of.

Guest sprout1883
For a start I don't imagine he logs on to this so he wouldn't read any of this 'break your leg' rubbish. He was here for the money. They all are. Stewart included. If he stopped getting paid he wouldn't do it for love he'd have to find himself another job.

I am dissapointed as well. But. I enjoyed watching him play-as far as I know he never personally insulted or attacked me so...all the best Joe just don't score against us.

End of.

malone the voice of sensibility or is that seniality?

People he got offered a better job at a bigger and better club. Like you'd turn down that opportunity

Not happy, but sorry - I really cant blame him.

How can people say these things when we steal players like Smith who owes everything to Swindon?

I'm a neutral, I am sorry to see him go, but I don't want him to break his leg.

It would be worse for all of us if he went to Swindon....

Guest North Street

People he got offered a better job at a bigger and better club. Like you'd turn down that opportunity

Only when i felt that i had at least repaid some of their time, faith and trust in me.

Compared to Nurses or Social Care Workers who could leave for other vocations for the lure of filthy lucre Anyinsah is a money grabbing **** bag of the highest order, FACT ranting.gif

End of.

I don't suppose Stewart could have gone elsewhere for better money eh ?

As for Anyinsah ?

I just hope it goes wrong and he ends up on loan to Accrington Stanley

Only when i felt that i had at least repaid some of their time, faith and trust in me.

Compared to Nurses or Social Care Workers who could leave for other vocations for the lure of filthy lucre Anyinsah is a money grabbing **** bag of the highest order, FACT ranting.gif

Anyone in any job would go tomorrow if enough money was on the table - and there are plenty of nurses earning a fortune by doing a bit of private on the side and please don't get me going on the social services leeches.

If I owed some loyalty to my current employer, of course I'd turn down the opportunity!

What a wonderful world you and Malone live in! Where loyalty and grattitude don't exist!

Tell you what, I'll get three offers of a pay rise from a company that has stuck by me, educated me and given me my chance to do a job that I love (not to mention it's a company from my home town!), I'll say that I'll sign the contract and then get someone else (would have to be my lawyer I guess cos us normal people don't have agents) to call said company the next day and say no thanks I'm off somewhere 'better'!

It's not as if it's Man U or Arsenal either is it! It's Preston! If we ever get to the championship we'll have bigger gates than PNE so who's 'bigger'

If we accept that this is 'ok' then you will get the world that you apparently want!

sad.gif

Anyone in any job would go tomorrow if enough money was on the table - and there are plenty of nurses earning a fortune by doing a bit of private on the side and please don't get me going on the social services leeches.

You, my friend are an idiot... Nurses might earn a bit extra by moonlighting but only because they HAVE to!

You think they WANT to do 2 jobs?!

Me too, I'll do a crap, unappreciated job caring for other people and then do another job so that I can earn as much as someone in an insurance call center!!

Your a genius mate, why didn't I think of that before! doh.gif

Guest North Street

chant6ez.gif

Totally and utterly off the mark.If you knew, worked or "LIVED" with any Nurses you would realise that virtually all have a loyalty to the profession that trained them that someone like Joe Anyinsah would never be able to contemplate.I never mentioned Social Services at all only Social Care Workers [New Era, Mencap, Brandon Trust] and those people demonstrate that not everybody is available to leave tomorow for the highest bidder.

I hope you are not judging others by your own standards are you?

With the qualifications I have I could go and do a much higher paid job, but I choose not to, because I love the job I do, and so agree to work for less money in return for job satisfaction.

I could go and earn some more money in a higher paid job but I don't, which is exactly what Anyinsah has done, the exact same thing I could do - sold out for more money.

He should have rewarded those who have paid for his training and education (us the fans) for the past few years by showing us some loyalty, instead of just waltzing off when the highest bidder beckons.

Dollymarie

With the qualifications I have I could go and do a much higher paid job, but I choose not to, because I love the job I do, and so agree to work for less money in return for job satisfaction.

I could go and earn some more money in a higher paid job but I don't, which is exactly what Anyinsah has done, the exact same thing I could do - sold out for more money.

He should have rewarded those who have paid for his training and education (us the fans) for the past few years by showing us some loyalty, instead of just waltzing off when the highest bidder beckons.

Dollymarie

I agree with your sentiments but hes a young player and when an agents involved its not always in the players best interest but the agent. I wish him luck. He looked a good player when we daw him play briefly at the end of the season. Who knows what he will turn out to be like. Lets hope we don't go to a tribunal cos you can guarantee they will give us peanuts for him. sad.gif

Guest North Street

Dollymarie

Exactly the point i was making only you are far too polite to call him a **** bag.

I agree with your sentiments but hes a young player and when an agents involved its not always in the players best interest but the agent. I wish him luck. He looked a good player when we daw him play briefly at the end of the season. Who knows what he will turn out to be like. Lets hope we don't go to a tribunal cos you can guarantee they will give us peanuts for him. sad.gif

I know what your saying Robins, but it's a basic test of charactor and he's failed miserabely whether he's gone for the money or listened to bad advice from an agent..

Knowing the difference between right and wrong is a basic human instinct and anyone who says otherwise is making excuses... Everything in life is a choice and he's chosen to be a merc.

Normally I wouldn't care cos what goes around comes around and he'd get his in the end but this is football where normal rules don't apply so he'll probably get 10k a week in a few years and retire happy despite your gate money giving him the opportunity to kick a ball around for a living...

I don't see Leroy doing the same thing although if he made a few noises he would have championship clubs lining up to take him and we'd be forced to sell eventually... Shame some of his charactor didn't rub off on Joe...

Guest sprout1883
If I owed some loyalty to my current employer, of course I'd turn down the opportunity!

What a wonderful world you and Malone live in!  Where loyalty and grattitude don't exist!

Tell you what, I'll get three offers of a pay rise from a company that has stuck by me, educated me and given me my chance to do a job that I love (not to mention it's a company from my home town!), I'll say that I'll sign the contract and then get someone else (would have to be my lawyer I guess cos us normal people don't have agents) to call said company the next day and say no thanks I'm off somewhere 'better'!

It's not as if it's Man U or Arsenal either is it!  It's Preston!  If we ever get to the championship we'll have bigger gates than PNE so who's 'bigger'

If we accept that this is 'ok' then you will get the world that you apparently want!

sad.gif

rubbish, you do what's best for yourself.

look it at it the other way. BCFC or any other club wouldn't hesitate to sell any player if they had to.

I'd leave my job tomorrow, If i had a good offer, and it was good for me.

It doesn't always have to be about Money. barry hayles took a pay cut to come to Rovers to have a chance to play league football, and he went on to have a decent career, because we took a gamble on him.

You have to get to the championship. Preston are already there and have more history then both Bristol clubs, Swindon, Yeovil and the surrounding teams put together.

My world may not be nice but it is the real one

rubbish, you do what's best for yourself.

look it at it the other way. BCFC or any other club wouldn't hesitate to sell any player if they had to.

I'd leave my job tomorrow, If i had a good offer, and it was good for me.

It doesn't always have to be about Money. barry hayles took a pay cut to come to Rovers to have a chance to play league football, and he went on to have a decent career, because we took a gamble on him.

You have to get to the championship. Preston are already there and have more history then both Bristol clubs, Swindon, Yeovil  and the surrounding teams put together.

My world may not be nice but it is the real one

It's the real world because of people like you mate who would "leave your job tomorrow if you had a good offer"

Even if the company your working for had as I mentioned educated you, supported you and given you your chance?!

"Do what's best for yourself" - Great attitude mate and exactly what football (and life for that matter!) is all about right. Oh hold on, it's a team game with 'clubs' supported by thousands so something doesn't add up!

Go watch the Tennis mate, their a bunch of selfish primadonna's so you should like it!

Guest sprout1883
It's the real world because of people like you mate who would "leave your job tomorrow if you had a good offer"

Even if the company your working for had as I mentioned educated you, supported you and given you your chance?!

"Do what's best for yourself" - Great attitude mate and exactly what football (and life for that matter!) is all about right.  Oh hold on, it's a team game with 'clubs' supported by thousands so something doesn't add up!

Go watch the Tennis mate, their a bunch of selfish primadonna's so you should like it!

I might be a gashead, and i would absolutley love to play for my club, but my family comes first.

At School and at work, there are certain people who i will never forget and who i cannot thank enough for what they have done for me, and i'm sure Joe A would probably say the same about some city staff.

opportunity knocks, but only so many times.

In life you make some good choices and some bad.

What Ifs never get you anywhere or anything. if you don't try you'll never know. This time next year Joe a could be plaing for a preier league club rather then a 3rd divison one.

I might be a gashead, and i would absolutley love to play for my club, but my family comes first.

At School and at work, there are certain  people who i will never forget and who i cannot thank enough for what they have done for me, and i'm sure Joe A would probably say the same about some city staff.

opportunity knocks, but only so many times.

In life you make some good choices and some bad.

What Ifs never get you anywhere or anything. if you don't try you'll never know. This time next year Joe a could be plaing for a preier league club rather then a 3rd divison one.

Personally I would rather my kids had a father with some dignity than a 50" plasma screen so it depends on what you class as an 'opportunity' mate..

Opportunity to go for the money and screw the people that got you there or opportunity to do the right thing and show some class?

If all your family cares about is a bigger house or more holidays each year then it doesn't matter how big the career opportunity is you've screwed it up already...

Not slating your family mate cos I don't know you but you get my point...

I'm sure Joe will be thanking the city staff but what about the city fans who've paid for his education? It's all very well saying I can't thank you enough (which he hasn't!) but actions speak louder than words.

ps. if your a gashead, why do you care?

Guest MaloneFM

Benjamin you sound like a stand up decent cove who I would wish to have in the trenches alongside me when jerry comes a calling.

However.

These are footballers we are talking about. They are greedy, and for the most part, thick, mercenaries. One minute Wayne Rooney pulls his shirt over his head to reveal the slogan 'once a blue always a blue' the next he is scoring against them for Manchester United.

Show me real loyalty in football just once. And before anyone says Tinnion. He has been on the transfer list more than once. He has wanted out more than once.

Some want him out now.

Nowhere in professional football is loyalty cheap. Its full of Joe Anyinsahs who want the best for Joe Anyinsah. If Matt Hill has been talking him up to Preston...so?

Brooker came here because of the things he was told by other professionals. Is he a judas? Are we thieves?

Anyone in professional football has their price. From Ashley Cole to Sven Goran Ericksson to Buster Footman.

I am after the Countdown gig and if Jeff Stelling packs it in on Sky Sports.

SO LONG SUCKERS! dance.gif

Guest MaloneFM
I totally agree.

In principle I agree as well.

But if you have ever spoken to these blockheads you will quickly realise they just want a bigger car. And to get it you sell your soul and most of your closest relatives.

Benjamin you sound like a stand up decent cove who I would wish to have in the trenches alongside me when jerry comes a calling.

However.

These are footballers we are talking about. They are greedy, and for the most part, thick, mercenaries. One minute Wayne Rooney pulls his shirt over his head to reveal the slogan 'once a blue always a blue' the next he is scoring against them for Manchester United.

Show me real loyalty in football just once. And before anyone says Tinnion. He has been on the transfer list more than once. He has wanted out more than once.

Some want him out now.

Nowhere in professional football is loyalty cheap. Its full of Joe Anyinsahs who want the best for Joe Anyinsah. If Matt Hill has been talking him up to Preston...so?

Brooker came here because of the things he was told by other professionals. Is he a judas? Are we thieves?

Anyone in professional football has their price. From Ashley Cole to Sven Goran Ericksson to Buster Footman.

I am after the Countdown gig and if Jeff Stelling packs it in on Sky Sports.

SO LONG SUCKERS!  dance.gif

Why thank you Malone and likewise good man..

I guess it's wishful thinking for footballers to show some grattitude but what get's my goatie is when people come up with the 'you'd do the same' or 'you've got to look out for yourself' line...

If we accept it we make it acceptable! Which although it's the norm... it ain't!

Without getting too tree huggy that is exactly why the world is in the state it's in.. banghead.gif (ok, maybe too 'heavy' for a football forum! shutup.gif )

Guest MaloneFM
I guess it's wishful thinking for footballers to show some grattitude but what get's my goatie is when people come up with the 'you'd do the same' or 'you've got to look out for yourself' line...

If we accept it we make it acceptable!  Which although it's the norm... it ain't!

Its the norm for Johnny Footballer. Today he is Charlie Big Potatoes and gone off to the bigger club and will buy a bigger car and a bigger girlfriend with bigger tits.

Tomorrow he will be running a pub alongside Ralph Milne.

Footballers are all the same. They are the kids that didn't do as well in school. Lineakers missis made him who he is. I have met him and he is a thoroughly decent cove but doesn't have much opinion and relies on the cheeky grin way too much. In other words the light is on but only just.

When you are told 'you'd do the same' well they don't know you obviously. If you hear that sudenly Marcus Stewart has buggered off to the assistant managers job at Celtic or wherever before he has even put on the shirt. Just think of Man Utd.

They had all the toys and gloated like big spoilt kids. Its now all gone tits up and we are supposed to care?

Good luck Joe. Have a nice life. See you again on the way down.

Archived