IGNORED

Clive Whitehead - Leroy's Agent - Bad News

Cardy

I have been speaking to a close friend of Clive Whitehead's (ex City player) over the weekend. The guy is well known in the local community and has no reason to want to spread malicious rumours.

He claimed that Whitehaed is Leroy's agent and that a deal will be done this week coming to take him to Reading. I told him that he was talking crap because Leroy only wants to join a Premier team. He then told me that Leroy is definately leaving City and that the only reason Leroy is saying he that he wants to stay is so that he can get a loyalty bonus when he leaves.

Now I'm not sure if Whitehead is Leroy's old agent - the one he supposed to want rid of, or his new one. Maybe Clive has nothing to do with Leroy at all and this whole story is bullsh1t. But the whole situation is starting to make me feel very uneasy about Mr Lita's future...

Anyone know who Leroy's agent is and where Clive Whitehead fits in to the equation ?

This rumour is on the transfer rumours site today the source being the

news of the world.

I just hope its only paper talk although on the dodgy rumours site Leroy has

been linked to Norwich for 1.25 million and Watford.

I wouldnt be surprisses if a club like norwich does in for him as Mckenzie could be set to leave. But i agree with Robbored if a bid did come in for him around 1 million it would be accepted as i feel Tinnion thinks we have enough decent strikers to get us of this division.

Guest Simonty

Maybe with the money Tins could sign a good replacement striker and a winger too. Don't want Lita to leave obviously though sad.gif

I know this rumour has done the rounds already. But what I am trying to establish is what Leroy's relationship to Clive Whitehead is. This would allow us all then to understand the liklihood of this story being correct.

If City were to get a good fee for Leroy around the one mill mark, it would make sense to sell him. There then would be cash to buy a new defender and midfielder. The strike force of Brooker and Stewart is very well equipped for this league.

Come on Dolly, wise up!  biggrin.gif

Money dictates the rules and if a bid is acceptable to the club and Leroy then he'll be off.

If somebody comes in with a stupidly high offer then I'm sure he will be, I just don't think there are many clubs that will risk a large amount of money over what is so far a one season wonder.

Dollymarie

Now if i were leroy , i would want 1 more season at this league to lear n from a vet...then when he proves he can wipe the floor with any defence at this lvl id move up most likey going to be a prem side ,no prem side will touch him with just one season behined him ,theywant hard evidence and he needs to reinforce that!

The first £1,000,000 offer gets him no matter whats been said before; should pay off a few debts and maybe get a decent centre back.

I`m sure a Brooker/Stewart duo will get us up ohmy.gif providing we can keep them out the other end praying smiley.gif

Now if the club are willling to let Lita go i cant believe that they let Heffs go. I always knew that one of them would be going and that i could live with but not both.

With Lita going Heffs could of battled it out with Stewart for that spot. Heffs was good enough to start for City when given the chance, it was just that Leroy was on fire last season.

God i hope this is not true cos if it is we have let a ready made replacement go to a rival club and it could come back to haunt us if Stewart gets injured.

Guest we8thegas
Now if the club are willling to let Lita go i cant believe that they let Heffs go

me either,can anyone remember if Readings offer was before or after Heff went,if it was after then there's not a lot anyone could've done about this mess. dunno.gif

Now if the club are willling to let Lita go i cant believe that they let Heffs go. I always knew that one of them would be going and that i could live with but not both.

With Lita going Heffs could of battled it out with Stewart for that spot. Heffs was good enough to start for City when given the chance, it was just that Leroy was on fire last season.

God i hope this is not true cos if it is we have let a ready made replacement go to a rival club and it could come back to haunt us if Stewart gets injured.

Lets just remember Tinnion wanted to take Akinfifibyebye (can't remember his name) on.

an astute judge of a player? you judge!!

devil.gif

Guest margate boy

i am a good freind of leroys as i went to school with him in margate ,

i personally think that he wants to stay ,but also belive that if city was made an offer of 1 mill plus he would be sold

but am not sure of his agent .sorry

james

Guest we8thegas
i am a good freind of leroys as i went to school with him in margate ,

spoke to him letely though dunno.gif

I see from your profile you've supported City since Leroy arrived,suppose you'll be a Reading fan this season whistling.gif

don't believe it myself. We just got rid of Heffs and now Leroy? no chance. Brooker and stewart is also good but if one gets injured we are doomed. I think Leroy wil lwait and see and leave it after xmas to see how we are doing in the league and hopefully being top it will persuade him to stay.

don't believe it myself. We just got rid of Heffs and now Leroy? no chance. Brooker and stewart is also good but if one gets injured we are doomed. I think Leroy wil lwait and see and leave it after xmas to see how we are doing in the league and hopefully being top it will persuade him to stay.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I didnt believe it myself to start with but the more I have thought about it the more worried I am getting. I have no reason to believe that he is winding me up. Its also quite strange and scarey that I was told this yesterday afternoon and then literally the same thing appears in the News of The World this morning. No smoke without fire...............

Guest we8thegas
My source says Whitehead isn't Leroys agent and that he'll sign a new contract within the next two weeks, so there.

he isn't signing a contract for us though,signing for reading banghead.gif

Archived