IGNORED

Chelsea Bid For Gerrard

Dollymarie

Guest Tactical Genius

Am I the only one who thinks that Gerrard is an absolute ****muppet?

Turning down £100k a week to play for the club you supposedly support. Always whining about the need to be at a club winning trophies, when he's won all of them except the league. He's not even Liverpool's best midfielder.

Turning down £100k a week to play for the club you supposedly support. Always whining about the need to be at a club winning trophies, when he's won all of them except the league. He's not even Liverpool's best midfielder.

action-smiley-028.gif

Careful!!

Yep it's a sad day for Liverpool fans and football fans in general when they learn furthermore that player's only care about money.

Yep it's a sad day for Liverpool fans and football fans in general when they learn furthermore that player's only care about money and as you say trophies when as you say he has all but the league and isn't guaranteed that anywhere else, not even Chelsea.

Lat month i would have bet my life he would dign for Real, even before the speculation reached its high.

With a rejected offer of 32m mil from Chelsea tells me he will sign for Chelsea.

Gerrard said he could never sign for a Prem club, but since he's 'fallen out' with his gaffer i expect this is just the excuse he needs to justify signing for Chelsea.

Bye bye Joe Cole, i cant wait to see you play at Old Trafford! wink.gif

i don't understand why he wants to leave the club he was born a bred in. this much of been a bit agrgument wit the boss

It is all about the money sad.gif as if he hasn`t enough of it already; was mentioned on the news that he turned down £100,000 a WEEK w00t.gif TO STAY aledgedly ohmy.gif

It is another sad reflection on media/business controlled football. Loyalty counts for nought unless you are a poor fan sad.gif

sorry maybe it is becaus of the money but if u were born and bred a liverpudlian and you loved the club you wouldnt turn down 100K a week. there must of been a argument with someone on the board or manager etc. otherwise he would of signed.

Guest Tactical Genius

I rest my case.

I suppose he is going to start doing this every season now. Liverpool should call his bluff and sell him. I expect the fact that he realises he would only be a bench warmer at Chelsea changed his mind.

I rest my case.

I suppose he is going to start doing this every season now. Liverpool should call his bluff and sell him. I expect the fact that he realises he would only be a bench warmer at Chelsea changed his mind.

Yep it's pretty ridiculous and i don't think he'll be as popular with the scousers as he once was. whistling.gif

I think Gerrard has gone down in a lot of people's estimations after this. Whatever has gone on behind the scenes at Anfield, it's clear that his prime motivation was greed. It's pitiful, bearing in mind he claims to be a Liverpool fan. I know some real football fans, and they don't earn £100,000 a week.

Archived