IGNORED

So What Would Your Reaction Be ?

Keepers Ball

Guest DAMIEN-LITA

I don't think i know anything NIBOR !! You lot seem to know it all.

I,m was just questioning his last post ! How are you so sure that he has not asked ???

Oh yeah........Because the club (That tell you eveything) have not told you so !

I don't think i know anything NIBOR !! You lot seem to know it all.

I,m was just questioning his last post ! How are you so sure that he has not asked ???

Oh yeah........Because the club (That tell you eveything) have not told you so !

Damien surely my point cannot be lost on you. There are plenty of rumours going around and I'm sure alot of fans myself included would like to know what's going on. You make posts seeming to know things about LL, your recent ones have all been hints and mysterious things like logging a date and saying watch this space, or saying that you're not allowed to tell us.

It's silly, it just adds to the rumour mill. Either you know something or you don't. You clearly want us to think you do, if you are somehow in the know and you're not meant to be giving out info you're doing a poor job of it.

What I'm trying to say is (but more politely), put up or shut up. If he's going he's going, if he's not then the rumours are just detrimental to him and the club.

Nibor

Maybe I am being naive, but Lita did say he wanted to stay!  Perhaps another season with us to see if last season was a fluke or if he is the genuine article!

That's good if it turns out to be the latter.

If it is the former and he has one of those barren spells every striker has, we could be losing somebody for peanuts compared to what figures are supposedly being talked about now.

Too much of a gamble if a good firm offer comes in. After all, his value this time next year if he won't sign a new deal will be less to Bristol City no matter what.

Is it necessary to counter my argument with a derogetory remark ?

No it wasn't, but, you still haven't addressed his main point which was how do you know what has and hasn't been said by anybody behind the scenes?

Lita admitted his desire to play alongside Marcus Stewart.

Ok so footballers often say one thing and mean another but right now I'm not going to look at every player suspiciously and doubt his word everytime he speaks.

Until he verbally says he wants to leave as far as I'm concerned he'll want to stay.

Good enough explanation for you ?

Archived