IGNORED

Babyshambles

Wardie

They are rubbish! Saw them at glastonbury and they were pants! The best thing Pete Doherty can do is quit the band so the rest of them stand a chance instead of wasting there time with that loser.

If it wasn't for him being with Kate Moss no one would really care for the band

Has anyone actually heard there music? and not just killamangiro if not then there is not much in making silly comments. Listen to The Libertines albums and some other tracks by The Babyshambles and judge him by his music. He may do drugs, but didnt bands like the Beatles, Nirvana and Oasis all write there best music whilst under the influence of drugs?

Has anyone actually heard there music? and not just killamangiro if not then there is not much in making silly comments. Listen to The Libertines albums and some other tracks by The Babyshambles and judge him by his music. He may do drugs, but didnt bands like the Beatles, Nirvana and Oasis all write there best music whilst under the influence of drugs?

Libertines were a over rated band, just hyped up to much by NME, to be honest... libertines, babyshambles and razorlight all sound the same, theres nothing that grabs u and actually wanna hear more.

Yeah, bands like that did do drugs, but to be honest... nirvana were a very over-rated band, that only got hyped up when kurt died. I'm sure they have sold more sinces hes been dead rather than alive and how he can be seen as an icon or role-i have no idea.

The first two libertines albums are quality and thought their performance on jools holland shows why they have such a good following.Noel gallagher once said you think you play all of your best stuff when your P****d,until you hear it back the next day.Tipsy is fine but bo**ucksed and off your tits don't work.One of the most talented people in a long time but needs too sort himself out bigtime

nirvana were a very over-rated band, that only got hyped up when kurt died.  I'm sure they have sold more sinces hes been dead rather than alive and how he can be seen as an icon or role-i have no idea.

I personally feel that Nirvana were actually a very under rated band whilst they were still touring. Since Kurt@s death they may well have sold more records< but they haven@t made more music obviously, and that is a huge loss. Just look at the number of bands they have influenced and you will see that they are not merely another rock band.. Just ask Gavin Rossdale for one - a very rich guy!!

Guest bcfc beno

sorry if this post is amzingly late but smackhead or not hes songs are some of the best around

again sorry about the lateness off this post

bcfc beno

I personally feel that Nirvana were actually a very under rated band whilst they were still touring.  Since Kurt@s death they may well have sold more records< but they haven@t made more music obviously, and that is a huge loss.  Just look at the number of bands they have influenced and you will see that they are not merely another rock band..  Just ask Gavin Rossdale for one - a very rich guy!!

Gavin Rossdale is a talentless ######.

Nirvana sold loads of records while Kurt was alive and were very popular indeed all around the world from 1991 onwards with Nevermind and In Utero. KC's death has only served to glorify him as some kind of martyr to the cause of rock n' roll. Basically, he was a strung-out junkie married to a complete cvnt of a wife who realised he had sold out and couldn;t look at himself in the mirror anymore. He made some good records, but his death has made them classics. Better to burn out than fade away and all that.

Guest bcfc beno
Gavin Rossdale is a talentless ######.

Nirvana sold loads of records while Kurt was alive and were very popular indeed all around the world from 1991 onwards with Nevermind and In Utero. KC's death has only served to glorify him as some kind of martyr to the cause of rock n' roll. Basically, he was a strung-out junkie married to a complete cvnt of a wife who realised he had sold out and couldn;t look at himself in the mirror anymore. He made some good records, but his death has made them classics. Better to burn out than fade away and all that.

spot on i know were both replying to an ancient post , but some of the comments are nonsensical, ok if you do not like a person/band but u must be able to see the talent in idols (which is what kurt cobain is love him or hate him) anyway libertines/babyshambles and nirvana ar 3 of my favourite bands no that I'm biast biggrin.gif

How you can call Gavin Rossdale talentless is beyond me. Not only was he recently in a Hollywood Blockbuster acting, he has made (as part of his band - Bush) some of my favourite songs of all time.

I cannot understand why, if you put 'Glycerine' on and close your eyes, you wouldn't like the song. I accept that you may not like it, however, but I do not accept that he is talentless.

That is simply not true.

How you can call Gavin Rossdale talentless is beyond me.  Not only was he recently in a Hollywood Blockbuster acting, he has made (as part of his band - Bush) some of my favourite songs of all time.

I cannot understand why, if you put 'Glycerine' on and close your eyes, you wouldn't like the song.  I accept that you may not like it, however, but I do not accept that he is talentless.

That is simply not true.

Luke,

As you class Michael Jackson's 'You are not alone' as one of your all time favourite tracks, I think I'm right in saying that the rules state that your opinion should be ignored by all people of sound mind. razz.gif

How you can call Gavin Rossdale talentless is beyond me.  Not only was he recently in a Hollywood Blockbuster acting, he has made (as part of his band - Bush) some of my favourite songs of all time.

I cannot understand why, if you put 'Glycerine' on and close your eyes, you wouldn't like the song.  I accept that you may not like it, however, but I do not accept that he is talentless.

That is simply not true.

Hmm, let's see... Gavin Rossdale had a bit part playing a baddie in a rather poor Hollywood film. Considering the only talent needed to play a baddie in American movies is to speak with a British accent and be good-looking, I would dispute that. Call me old-fashoned, but we're not exactly talking Henry V in terms of dialogue here, are we?

Obviously, when you talk about music it is all down to opinion. I have heard Bush's albums and I have to say the name is apt as despite the fishy smell and all the production fluff there is definitely a cvnt in there somewhere.

The closest GR has come to talent is when he gets his load off with Gwen.

No offence.

Hmm, let's see... Gavin Rossdale had a bit part playing a baddie in a rather poor Hollywood film. Considering the only talent needed to play a baddie in American movies is to speak with a British accent and be good-looking, I would dispute that. Call me old-fashoned, but we're not exactly talking Henry V in terms of dialogue here, are we?

Obviously, when you talk about music it is all down to opinion. I have heard Bush's albums and I have to say the name is apt as despite the fishy smell and all the production fluff there is definitely a cvnt in there somewhere.

The closest GR has come to talent is when he gets his load off with Gwen.

No offence.

Point taken re: the film, was a failry weak piece of evidence.

My main point however, is that he IS musically talented and I cannot understand how you would disagree.

I understand that music is all about tastes and I personally hate Metallica. I found their live set dull and predictable. I would never suggest that James Hetfield is not talented though...

Gavin rossdale can play guitar and has a beautiful voice which is full of feeling and passion, I agree that more recently some Bush material has been "overproduced" but seriously, brush of 16 stone.. listen to Come Down, listen to Glycerine... can't you feel it? can't you? Really?....

As for MJ's you are not alone.. I think it kinda touched me at the right time which is why it's listed as one of my favourites above. I fully accept that Billy Jean and other MJ songs are better... I just have my own personal favourite in YANA. And I never once claimed to be of sound mind... *twitche######....

Point taken re: the film, was a failry weak piece of evidence.

My main point however, is that he IS musically talented and I cannot understand how you would disagree. 

I understand that music is all about tastes and I personally hate Metallica.  I found their live set dull and predictable.  I would never suggest that James Hetfield is not talented though...

Gavin rossdale can play guitar and has a beautiful voice which is full of feeling and passion, I agree that more recently some Bush material has been "overproduced" but seriously, brush of 16 stone.. listen to Come Down, listen to Glycerine... can't you feel it?  can't you? Really?....

As for MJ's you are not alone.. I think it kinda touched me at the right time which is why it's listed as one of my favourites above.  I fully accept that Billy Jean and other MJ songs are better... I just have my own personal favourite in YANA.  And I never once claimed to be of sound mind...  *twitche######....

I have no doubt that he is musically talented. He can play an instrument and sing better than I can. Michael Jackson can also sing and dance very well indeed. Personally though, I do not like their music and, as such, do not feel touched by it. Bush were one of those bands that made it big here in the US without being able to replicate their success back home. I put that down to the fact that Bush were well packaged for the MTV generation whereas British music listeners generally go more by the quality of the tunes.

So you like Bush and Michael Jackson. I am guessing you have your dial set to MTV and probably have more than one Creed album in your collection. And Nickleback.

Archived