IGNORED

New Home Shirt...

gazareth

I have just been and rubbed the shirt, along with last years, and it does feel a bit thinner, but isnt see through, its just the pattern on the material of the new one is different, its not just a plain piece of material, its kind of a bit bumpy, you know what the red England shirt looks like, with all the tiny gold dots on it, well how that one looks this one has that actual effect sewn in it.

Does that make any sense?

Dollymarie

I voted for the design but i didnt buy it cause the material they used felt cheap and tacky.I think the more raised logos look better.This stuff looks like it will fade like a top from pounstretcher.Opted to buy a tracksuit jacket in grey with bristol 97 on the front.looks quality on.

I was thinking that myself.  Is there a clue in that LIta isn't featured in the advert?  Surely if they were trying to advertise our club they would show argubly our most exciting/best player?  Or am I reading too much into it?

My thoughts as well

Conspiracy theory alert!! Conspiracy theory alert!!

And thats why i wont be getting one. At £40 its never worth it, if it actualy felt like a quality product then i might of been convinced as the players do look quite good in it.

Until we get a decent provider like a Nike, Addidas, Reebok, Kappa, Hummel etc etc were going to be stuck with this cheapo rubbish.

Archived