IGNORED

Lansdown Confirms Reading "talks"

Nibor

It also sounds like Lansdown wants him to stay very much. Well done Steve smile.gif

Yeh but what I'm asking myself is "Does leroy wanna stay?" He obviously says ye he wants to stay just uncase he does end up staying but evenhe knows he wants to be playing at a higher level ASAP.

If he thinks this team is not getting promoted this season then he is very stupid boy. For this reason I don't see why he want's to go to Reading.

If he thinks this team is not getting promoted this season then he is very stupid boy. For this reason I don't see why he want's to go to Reading.

Probably realises he is going to be another Spencer of Brown etc and so needs his big pay day now before he follows them down the road to nowhere.

If he thinks this team is not getting promoted this season then he is very stupid boy.

I have heard that talk for tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long now to take it seriously, the signs are good but, they have been good for 5 or six years now and still no promotion.

Guest ReadingFC
Are we going to keep reading statements from Lansdown I.E."The ongoing talks with Reading" ?

How about how much he is trying to get Lita to sign a new contract ??? mad.gif

Maybe because he isn't going to sign a new contract, therefore they are agreeing a deal to sell him to Reading FC.

I am not being harsh, just thinking realistically.

Knowing our luck, some other club will come in for him ranting.gif

Guest Royal Ian
Maybe because he isn't going to sign a new contract, therefore they are agreeing a deal to sell him to Reading FC.

I am not being harsh, just thinking realistically.

Knowing our luck, some other club will come in for him ranting.gif

Now now stay positive!! Having missed out on Zamora, Powell and Helguson to name just a few I really don't think it will be allowed to miss out again! We may not have the biggest or best squad but IF we had Kitson and Lita fit for the season then we will be right up there in the mix at the seasons end. dance.gifpraying smiley.gif

Guest ReadingFC
Now now stay positive!! Having missed out on Zamora, Powell and Helguson to name just a few I really don't think it will be allowed to miss out again! We may not have the biggest or best squad but IF we had Kitson and Lita fit for the season then we will be right up there in the mix at the seasons end.  dance.gif  praying smiley.gif

Ian bud, I am praying as much as you. But following Reading, I always fear the worst until I see him posing for pictures on the Madejski turf!

praying smiley.gif

The longer these "talks" go on the more likely the deal will go through, and those at the Reading end know this.

Landsdown should tell them to "put up or shut up" although i think the damage has already been done and Leroy's head is now probably all made up for leaving.

don't take no s### Steve, £1M or he stays with us. disapointed2se.gif

Id rather my question was replied by fellow City fans not from a bunch of Leech supporters !

I'd sooner be happier Lita signed for the Gas than you bunch of ######s !

This post has been edited by SuicidalRed: Today, 9:33 PM

Hear Hear Mate,

don't they have their own forum???, or is it just as boring as their team ????

Reading ??? who are Reading??

Guest Royal Ian
Id rather my question was replied by fellow City fans not from a bunch of Leech supporters !

I'd sooner be happier Lita signed for the Gas than you bunch of ######s !

36 going on 12 mate disapointed2se.gif

Archived