IGNORED

East End

Club and Country

So a group of supporters wish to try and create a atmosphere at the club , I say fair play to them.

They should be applauded for there continual harping on to the board and enthusism, I'm sure a fantastic atmosphere will be created in there tommorrow, and maybe a few jelous folk who.ve forgotten how to be young, may just be jellous.

If the cap fits wear it.

Well you get an "A" for spelling "cap" correctly - I also admit to being amused at the "what pub shall we meet at" when plenty of them should not be allowed inside the door.

Nor am I jealous of those who wish to chant untruths like "best team in the world" which is complete nonsense - I have supported City all my life and will continue to do so but there is no way they can even approach the ability of any number of teams.

sigh , there was me thinking this was a football forum rather than a " make sure you spell correctly " forum.

We all know were not, Real Madrid or Man U, but I see nothing at all wrong with enthusiastic support, if you dont like this, Theatre maybe?

Some people say act your age and unfortunatly I feel you may be.

I was there in the eastend in the early 80s , when I was 16 I was always after the underage drink, we were all young once, but your as old as you feel, and I'm going for a bit of nostelgia tommorrow and will be trying the East end.

Nor am I jealous of those who wish to chant untruths like "best team in the world" which is complete nonsense - I have supported City all my life and will continue to do so but there is no way they can even approach the ability of any number of teams.

Ok, no football chants are now ever allowed to say something which is remotely untrue.

we can't sing Drink up thee Cider, are any of us actually going down the rovers to do them over?

we can't sing Tinman is a shiithead, would he really kick a gashead in the head if he saw one?

we can't sing io io we are the city boys, will we kill any rovers fans that do not surrender?

we cant' sing Cider Army, we are clearly not an army.

England, much of your input on the forum I have agreed with but quibbling over a chant which may not be totally true is over the top don't you think. Pretty much every team in England sings it, it gets behind the team and motivates the players.

Archived