IGNORED

Coughlan Not Signing

Dollymarie

I think we've actually got adequate cover though if you consider Louis, Heywood, Coles & Fortune can all play at centre back...

I think the attaction with Coughlan was his promotion experience and the lack of real leaders on the pitch last season... Russel is touted as a leader though so no big disaster...

If Tins does decide he want's another ball winner though I think the board will have to splash some cash as most of the decent free signings will be taken by now...

Just got a text to say he is joining Sheffield Wednesday instead.

Sorry everyone!

Dollymarie

Shame as this could have been next best signing to Stewart.

But lets be fair,would you choose Championship over Div 1 ?

Would you also prefer to play for the manager that brought you down from Scotland & got you success previously.

Shame this loss.

I feel really depressed he didn't sign for us. sad.gif Sometimes you just get the gut feeling that the player would be good for us, I had that feeling about him.

I guess it was circumstances out of our control, baby, wife with sheffield connections, player going back to his old manager and continuing in the championship. Can't compete with any of that. sad.gif

Back to the drawing board, or make do with what we got?

Guest Owls2k
Paul Storruck or Brian Tinnion??  no contest really. And to think with a board with vision we would have had Paul here.

I hope that in no way you are suggesting the board at SWFC have ambition

If this signing is as good as the other one we "nicked" from you (maclean?) then we'll be looking good..

I hope that in no way you are suggesting the board at SWFC have ambition

If this signing is as good as the other one we "nicked" from you (maclean?) then we'll be looking good..

Should be good but some at Arygle said he struggled with pace. I'd say a reasonable signing and should help you stay up. You will defo finish above Brighton thats for sure.

Archived