IGNORED

Tinman's New Central Defender Target

Wardie

So with coughlan gone to wednesday who do you think tins is after now?

I know some people still reckon we should get nelson, but that ain't going to happen. To be honest i can't really think of anyone tins would be after, but i'm sure he knows who he wants, and hopefully he will get him.

So with coughlan gone to wednesday who do you think tins is after now?

I know some people still reckon we should get nelson, but that ain't going to happen. To be honest i can't really think of anyone tins would be after, but i'm sure he knows who he wants, and hopefully he will get him.

Christian Edwards whistling.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=2281 whistling.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

mark fish

would be great but we'd never be able to afford his wages and even if we could we'd probably lose out again to a higher division club... good player though...

How old is he? He can come down to the Gate for a swansong if he doesn't want to back to South Africa yet...

http://www.givemefootball.com/index.html

click on player transfer directory and have a nose about at who is on a freebie/cheap etc......131 defenders on a free transfer

will have to register though

I'm never sure how up to date this site is though cos I'm sure Chris Doig at Forest isn't still available on a free is he? Frankie Simek of Arsenal is still listed as well...

Dion Dublin is on there, let's sign him!

PS. Last page lists Sekani Simpson on the transfer list from us so definately don't think this site is kept up to date!

Maybe he will look at Barrett from Southend, ex gas but had a great season for

the shrimpers.

I heard once that Scott Murray had a good season with Bristol City, and you know what has happened since, so I wouldn't take a one season wonder like Barrett as worth looking at.

Archived