IGNORED

Here We Go Again!

andiw30

Once again City excel themselves! Leroy Lita is to be sold to Reading. City fans have been encouraged to buy their season tickets on the back of signing a striker who is in the twilight of his career and then repays the enthusiasm by selling an England under 21 striker to Reading! Have we been here before or not??

AS far as I have seen in the press neither Lita, Tinnion or the board wanted Lita to go, but Lita's agent and Reading want him to. Game over!!

Hate to say this but we now seem to be a feeder club to Reading and Preston.

What can I say???

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

At the end of the day if the player didnt want to go, he wouldnt.

It seems all too easy to blame his agent but lets not forget he works FOR lita.

We're talking about a grown man here so surely he has a mind of his own.

Sadly it looks like the higher division and no doubt more money talks.

Wonder if he thinks, what was i doing this time last year?

Probably was thinking, i wish someone would put there neck on the line for me and give me a chance.

Well someone did, nice pay back leroy!!!!

Guest C.T.I.D
So where did all this 'I WANT TO STAY AT BCFC' come from then.

BCAGFC

From the board so fans keep buying season tickets,not leroy banghead.gif

Watch the sales stop now,watch the rush grind to a halt disapointed2se.gif

From the board so fans keep buying season tickets,not leroy banghead.gif

Watch the sales stop now,watch the rush grind to a halt disapointed2se.gif

Oh for heaven's sake, you really think that this is a grand conspiracy and that the board have asked Reading to hold off their bid until we have sold plenty of season tickets?

City fans should really get out and see some of the real world for once, and note that there is a world beyond this club and this forum.

Oh for heaven's sake, you really think that this is a grand conspiracy and that the board have asked Reading to hold off their bid until we have sold plenty of season tickets?

City fans should really get out and see some of the real world for once, and note that there is a world beyond this club and this forum.

erm... yrs, and I believe they knew about the stand well before now., and call it dog in a manger, but if it weren't for the sell on, I wouldn't care if LL NEVER scored again!

erm... yrs, and I believe they knew about the stand well before now., and call it dog in a manger, but if it weren't for the sell on, I wouldn't care if LL NEVER scored again!

Archived