IGNORED

Tinmans Tight-knit, Well Prepared Squad.......

red as fcuk

Now with Leroy's departure immenent, my concern is that Tinmans master-plan is in jeopardy.

Tinman has rightly emphasised the importance of having good inter-squad relations as well as getting the players well prepared physically.

Imo we now need FOUR new players, if not five: A big strong defender, a big strong forward, a right winger, a left sided player (preferably with pace) We now need somebody to seriously challenge Marcus.

My point is even if we only get 3 more players, they have already missed what is arguably the most important training sessions of the summer as well as missing out on the "bonding" at the races and so on.

For me these points could possibly already be lined up as excuses if our early season form is poor.

I am just praying that Tinman can pull of some quality signings that might just have the ability to offset the lack of preperation

I feel sorry for Tinman as he has tried to do things properly this year but as the season approaches my optimism wanes more and more, surely another season of mediocrity awaits.

we were boasting of how we'd got all the players in early, so we could get the team together before pre season.

some plan!

It was a great plan....it's now going pear-shaped, we need to get some decent players on board now to ease the disappointment.

City have lost one player today!

One player from a squad of 24.

Lita just happened to be last seasons top scorer.I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

and if it wasn't for a certain Tinnion giving him a chance he may not be worth the dollars Reading are offering us.

and if it wasn't for a certain Tinnion giving him a chance he may not be worth the dollars Reading are offering us.

I've got nothing against Tinman, did you even read my post? blink.gif

My point was, all Tinmans good work is being un-done by the recent transfer activity...or lack of it on the recruitment front, and yes I know Tinman nearly pulled off a major coup in Cocko, but the fact is, he didn't. The longer this goes on the less chance Tinman has of getting the sort of team spirit that he rightly demands.

And Robbored, do you honestly think there is enough strength and depth in our squad to mount a serious challenge? That ONE player just so happened to score 30 goals last season and I think will be sorely missed.

I've got nothing against Tinman, did you even read my post? blink.gif

My point was, all Tinmans good work is being un-done by the recent transfer activity...or lack of it on the recruitment front, and yes I know Tinman nearly pulled off a major coup in Cocko, but the fact is, he didn't. The longer this goes on the less chance Tinman has of getting the sort of team spirit that he rightly demands.

And Robbored, do you honestly think there is enough strength and depth in our squad to mount a serious challenge? That ONE player just so happened to score 30 goals last season and I think will be sorely missed.

Actually I didn't reply to your post. I was just pointing out that had tinnion not given Lita a chance last season we wouldn't be having this Lita conversation as he would still be playing for us. Football is a funny game eh? We could blame Tinnion the board the players etc for not getting us out of this division last season but whats the point? It wont stop Lita from leaving will it?

Actually I didn't reply to your post. I was just pointing out that had tinnion not given Lita a chance last season we wouldn't be having this Lita conversation as he would still be playing for us. Football is a funny game eh? We could blame Tinnion the board the players etc for not getting us out of this division last season but whats the point? It wont stop Lita from leaving will it?

I really didn't want another Lita thread, I just want some rapid-reaction in the transfer market. The longer we leave it, the less time the squad has to gel, I think (going on what Luton did last year) that a tight-knit squad is essential.

Archived