IGNORED

Likely To Do Better Without Him

brady bunch

Looking on the bright side of the news that Leroy will be leaving soon,

I personally think that although his goal tally was great, our POINTS tally was simply rubbish last season. Not all the blame but a good amount of it is down to Leroy.

The fact is we played more on the back foot then in any season so far in this div is because he was greedy, never looked up, just tried to add to his personal tally, even if a teammate had a wide open goal in front of him Leroy would try instead to score from a impossible angle and yes some did creep in, but over the 90 minutes his style of lose it fast or get a goal meant we were under pressure for long periods of play.

Both Brooker and Stewart will hold the ball up more and look for the best option for the TEAM.

It reminds me of when we sold Andy Cole, he was clearly our best player, but our results improved after he left. He was another player who only looked after number 1 and sod his team mates, fans and club.

Greddy little $hits

Roll on the first game.

Looking on the bright side of the news that Leroy will be leaving soon,

I personally think that although his goal tally was great, our POINTS tally was simply rubbish last season. Not all the blame but a good amount of it is down to Leroy.

The fact is we played more on the back foot then in any season so far in this div is because he was greedy, never looked up, just tried to add to his personal tally, even if a teammate had a wide open goal in front of him Leroy would try instead to score from a impossible angle and yes some did creep in, but over the 90 minutes his style of lose it fast or get a goal meant we were under pressure for long periods of play.

Both Brooker and Stewart will hold the ball up more and look for the best option for the TEAM.

It reminds me of when we sold Andy Cole, he was clearly our best player, but our results improved after he left. He was another player who only looked after number 1 and sod his team mates, fans and club.

Greddy little $hits

Roll on the first game.

Complete tosh. We are going to do better without his 29 goals - dream on!  Secondly the club wants the cash hence the sudden disclosure of the amount of debt over the last few days.

happy to wager that citys total goals tally will exceed last years by far.

The reason is we have a proven goal scorer in Stewart and all the players who had to stand there in front of goal and watch Leroy waste the ball time after time will be passed to in future.

We will be a better team without the one season wonder boy Leroy could well turn out to be.

happy to wager that citys total goals tally will exceed last years by far.

The reason is we have a proven goal scorer in Stewart and all the players who had to stand there in front of goal and watch Leroy waste the ball time after time will be passed to in future.

We will be a better team without the one season wonder boy Leroy could well turn out to be.

Well if you want to live in a fantasy land where we improve by selling our best players thats up to you. On the wager front no thanks, I may be pessimistic about the outlook but would never look to make money against Citys failure

If I were to sum Leroy up in one word it woulb be arrogant. Why...

He was always looking after number 1

1) As above he would quite often shoot when someone was in a better position

2) Not signing his contract as he thought he was to good for the club, and he would be in a better position if a club came in for him without a long contract to be paid off.

3) There is also no smoke without fire, a couple of brushes with the law. Could be an accident waiting to happen!

Will be better of without him, I am not sure. I would of said yes if will still had heffs. We will have to wait and see if tins signs anyone.

But all in all this is good business for the club. Selling a player who thinks he is bigger than the club.

Well if you want to live in a fantasy land where we improve by selling our best players thats up to you. On the wager front no thanks, I may be pessimistic about the outlook but would never look to make money against Citys failure

I respect your view point, but its not a fantasy - just look at Everton after Rooney left. a better team will always beat better players.

haha you guys make me laugh, then cry! How can you lot have your head in the sand so much. Just face it we're losing our best players as the days go by, and everytime we sell a player the dream of promotion gets further away.

I guess I need to face the fact that we'll ALWAYS be a League One side, never to go anywhere cos as soon as we have players that look like they can get us promotion we see dollar signs! How much money would we get for promotion? Surely that's the payday that we shuold be looking for?! p!sses me off that the club are happy being where we are.

How can we expect to get anywhere by shipping out our top players every season! The teams that have overtaken us in the league do NOT work that way so why do we need to? Someone name a team that has gone flying past us and up to the championship by selling any player who has a good season?

Archived