IGNORED

Brooker Vs Lita

Ian M

• Admin

Brooker signed just before the Chesterfield away game.

His record for us since then reads 16 goals in 34 appearances. (0.47 goals per game)

Lita's record since then reads 17 goals in 38 appearances. (0.45 goals per game)

Marcus Stewart is a less "selfish" player than Leroy was, who's to say Brooker can't emulate Leroy's scoring record with a better partner?

Interesting to compare the two stats but it doesn't come as much of a suprise to me when you consider that Lita went 6 or 7 games without scoring and at least 5 games on another barren spell.

I've said before that Reading are taking a huge gamble on Lita who has had just one season as a regular first teamer.Next season he'll be up against far better defenders who will work him out far more quickly than some of the donkey's you see in Division 1.

I hope he does well - that way City will benefit if when he goes onto a bigger club.

This is more like it! Back to the top it goes! dance.gif

To be honest, I think that missing out on Coughlan was a bigger blow to us than losing Leroy. We've got a proven Premiership goalscorer in our ranks for christssake!

We were without Leroy for our last two games against Donny and Wednesday. The result? Four points and five goals scored! And that was without Stewart too.

I think it's a bit sad people are starting to take the p out of Leroy!

If DW had played him in the olay off final 2 years ago I think we would be in the Championship now.

Lets not forget that he gave his all for this club last season!

He hasn't actually left yet! disapointed2se.gif

Guest Dolman Moaner

I would have to ask myself who I would rather see partnering Stewart up front in the first game against Doncaster and the answer is Lita.

Natural goalscorer with pace to trouble defenders.

Guest C.T.I.D
I like those stats - makes me a bit more confident now!!!

But also - look back to the last couple of games last season - I thought that Brooker looked so much a better player when playing WITHOUT Leroy.

He did dance.gif

Archived