IGNORED

Well Done To The Board

andy g

i was unhappy with the fee we got from murray a couple of years ago

but I'm very impressed with the fee we got for leroy £1m is a lot of money for a player from this division - especially up front.

in this case there really was no choice, but to let him go and at least they handled it in a grown-up manner.

credt where its due

and we still have a great strike force for next season

city.gif

Guest Bootylicious

Lets see where we are come the end of the season, shall we?

Then we'll know whether to praise the board or not....for more reasons than one!

Guest BeNeRz

At the end of the day 1Mill is alot of money to our club!

PLus the sell on clause if he comes good mayb chelski will buy him for loadss!

Then we'll know whether to praise the board or not....for more reasons than one!

I'd argue that £1m for a footballer in this division is very good regardless of where we finish.

If we didnt have cover i might be worried like you, but the signing of Stewart makes up for the loss of Lita.

On a different subject - have you been away from the forum for a while or have i just not noticed your postings ?

Guest Bootylicious

But selling him will be the difference between us going up or not.

I'd argue that its not a gamble worth taking, imo.

Anyway, the player himself wouldnt sign the contract so i guess the board were in a no-win situation

The move has come about because of his agent, who else!

Yep, I'm back with a vengence! ranting.gif

i was unhappy with the fee we got from murray a couple of years ago

but I'm very impressed with the fee we got for leroy £1m is a lot of money for a player from this division - especially up front.

in this case there really was no choice, but to let him go and at least they handled it in a grown-up manner.

credt where its due

and we still have a great strike force for next season

city.gif

i'll 2nd that, it's a shame to see him move on but we got a great deal, i was expecting the board to under sale Lita, but i must say we got more han he's worth plus sale ons, well done the board

Yep, big season for all concerned.

But one thing is for sure, the fans will remain loyal & crave for more overdue success.

With all the fuss about Lita's departure anyone would think that last season City were a one man team.People forget that Lita had barren spells of 6 games and then 5 games without scoring.

He won't get that number of games if he doesn't find the net at Reading.

A million quid plus add-ons is a very good deal for City.There was no gaurantee that Lita would have been the same force next season,at City or Reading.

Archived