IGNORED

Finish This Sentence...

Jay

Guest The Groundwell Cider Red

because if there was no city then i would have to support swindle or the rent boys and would have to take my own life city.gif

I'm glad I inspired a thread, I was leathered last night when I worte that.

Lets face it DAN, at least your venting your alcohol-induced overinflated sence of peace & unity through this forum & not by ringing the ex girlfriend at 2 in the morning using the immortal words "I know I'm drunk, but I really mean <hic-up> it when I say that I still love you & that we should get back together." crying.gif

Lets face it DAN, at least your venting your alcohol-induced overinflated sence of peace & unity through this forum & not by ringing the ex girlfriend at 2 in the morning using the immortal words "I know I'm drunk, but I really mean <hic-up> it when I say that I still love you & that we should get back together." crying.gif

ohmy.gif

Do you know me?!

That was my second option!!!

Inspired by CITYDAN's recent posting titled 'I love Bristol CIty', feel free to finish the following sentence:

"I love City because..."

The city girls are prettier .The blokes are arder and it says in the bible "AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY GOD BUILT ASHTON GATE" Oh and by the way, they only ran coaches to the city in my younger days. shhhhh! city.gif

Guest paulton rovers red

I Love City because

"your my sunshine ,my only sunshine you make me happy when skys are grey(and red and white!!!!!!!)"

and because the first time i saw them we beat southend 3 - 2 in the 1st round of fa cup with a diving header ,cant remember who scored but it was in the late eighties

Archived