IGNORED

Keogh Signs

heathma

According to the BBC Website he has signed

Weird i thought there would be something on the mainsite for example him pictured with a shirt and shirt number revealed

proberly 23 as 8 will be saved for a certain striker

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/4694575.stm

this is just a rehash of our story on the news yesterday

we'll get confirmation on BCFC I suppose, IF he does sign and doesn't 'do a burnley'

devil.gif

this is just a rehash of our story on the news yesterday

we'll get confirmation on BCFC I suppose, IF he does sign and doesn't 'do a burnley'

devil.gif

am i the only one who is a bit puzzled by this transfer saga, why would a footballer chose city over burnley or league 1 over the championship,?? of course just about anyone on this forum (excluding rovers fans etc) would sign for city like a shot. just seems a bit weird to me. blink.gif

am i the only one who is a bit puzzled by this transfer saga, why would a footballer chose city over burnley or league 1 over the championship,?? of course just about anyone on this forum (excluding rovers fans etc) would sign for city like a shot. just seems a bit weird to me.  blink.gif

I think Burnley were quite open about the fact he would be going into their reserves, perhaps he wanted a chance of first team action, which he will get at city.

am i the only one who is a bit puzzled by this transfer saga, why would a footballer chose city over burnley or league 1 over the championship,?? of course just about anyone on this forum (excluding rovers fans etc) would sign for city like a shot. just seems a bit weird to me.  blink.gif

My guess is we were prepared to pay his agent more

radio bristol sport, said that he was going to sign on friday, when city get back from lilleshall, but he has agreed to sign!

Has he signed that agreement to sign? biggrin.gif

Archived