IGNORED

Another Impressive "signing"

Robbored

Bridges hasn't signed yet and may not eventually join City but with Stewart and all the other incoming players it amazes me than some "fans" accuse the board of not being "ambitious"....but then some "fans" will complain about just about anything....

Tinnion,come 6th August will largely have the squad he wants - all thanks to some smart wheeling and dealing and the balanced financial stratagies adopted by Steve Lansdown and yet the Chairman has taken some fearfull stick from some "fans" who know nothing about whats involved in running a professional football club that makes a loss every year.

But I do agree with one or two of the critics who have said that Tinnion will have no excuses if City fail to prosper next season.

How true that is.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
Bridges hasn't signed yet and may not eventually join City but with Stewart and all the other incoming players it amazes me than some "fans" accuse the board of not being "ambitious"....but then some "fans" will complain about just about anything....

Tinnion,come 6th August will largely have the squad he wants - all thanks to some smart wheeling and dealing and the balanced financial stratagies adopted by Steve Lansdown and yet the Chairman has taken some fearfull stick from some "fans" who know nothing about whats involved in running a professional football club that makes a loss every year.

But I do agree with one or two of the critics who have said that Tinnion will have no excuses if City fail to prosper next season.

How true that is.

exactly huge ambition which dare i say could get us into the premiership a few years from now the name wigan comes to mind city.gif

Tinnion,come 6th August will largely have the squad he wants - all thanks to some smart wheeling and dealing and the balanced financial stratagies adopted by Steve Lansdown and yet the Chairman has taken some fearfull stick form some "fans" who know nothing about whats involved in running a professional football club that makes a loss every year.

How true that is.

Us "fans" can really have no complaints,after last weeks sale I was as dissapointed as the next man, right now I can't think of the last time I was this optimistic (probably this time last year!). Lets just hope it all goes through and that this squad doesn't flatter to deceive,(again) praying smiley.gif

Another 'high ground' comment robbored. Another pop at fans whose views tend to differ from those of yours. But nothing new here.

Ambition can be delivered in various degrees. Some may say that selling your best players that go to higher divisions is not showing ambition.

Yes MS was a key to the excitement generated around a doomy AG. And I reckon that his flair & touch is just what this club have needed. He could one day go on to manage his hometown club.

Bridges is a class name, but whether he has overcome his injury problems,we can only wait & see. I really hope so. As for the other players brought in, well I for one won't be getting excited until we see if they are better than the players who have moved out. Some fans love to see new players come in & yes it gives a buzz, but they have come from teams that were below us last season so we will have to let the jury out a little longer.

So are we saying that robbored is fully understanding what is involved in running a club with big potential. Or are we taking the 'official' line here. dunno.gif  BT has now pretty much got his own players in & lets hope these senior professionals can bond to make us a promotion winning outfit.

How true that is.

This is exactly the point now & I suppose I class myself in this 'critic/realist' bracket. Last season was full of excuses - there can be none this season. If BT is manager at the end of the season then we would have got promotion. Anything else is not acceptable.

Archived