IGNORED

Reading Reds?

Southcote Red

Guest C.T.I.D
safe and shire don't go together all those fumes from avonmouth and cardiff!!

i should know i am from lawrence weston

better to be above the smog of avonmouth on top of a hill than sea level in L/W laugh.gif

just bought a house in shire,had a gutsfull of L/W lately disapointed2se.gif

I live in Reading so there are some of us about. There used to be someone else who used to use this board as well, i'm trying to think of his name.

It's not good living amongst all these Reading fans though....first Murray now Leroy ranting.gif

I couldnt believe it when they were linked with him, i knew as soon as I saw it that would go through.

Lets all hope we get promoted and get back to those 4-1 wins we kept having against them (even though it was them that went up that season not us, but we'll forget about that part)

I live in Reading so there are some of us about. There used to be someone else who used to use this board as well, i'm trying to think of his name.

It's not good living amongst all these Reading fans though....first Murray now Leroy  ranting.gif 

I couldnt believe it when they were linked with him, i knew as soon as I saw it that would go through.

Lets all hope we get promoted and get back to those 4-1 wins we kept having against them (even though it was them that went up that season not us, but we'll forget about that part)

I used to live in Oxford and ran into a City supporter who drank in the pub (is it the leathern bottle) on the Oxford Reading Road about Five miles out of Reading on the A4074... I think he was a green keeper at the golf club near there.

I'm not so far away... are there many fans in Oxford?

Well I'm in Chicago now (its only tea time here) however I know some one does post as Oxford Red and there is also a bloke in Didcot I've noticed....However the main source of City fans is Brooks and The University....

Well I'm in Chicago now (its only tea time here) however I know some one does post as Oxford Red and there is also a bloke in Didcot I've noticed....However the main source of City fans is Brooks and The University....

Come on you Didcot Reds!! city.gif

Archived