IGNORED

City Fans In The Usa

REDOXO

As a recent immigrant to the Chicago area I would like to now how many of us actually live here....

I know NY and Seatle have one or two supporters and I think there's a guy from Racine Wisconsin who posts sometimes

So it's not quite 7pm central time, is there anybody out there or AM I ALONE IN NORTH AMERICA

I very much doubt it. I mean, it's not plausible that you are the only living being on the whole of the continent.

But it is feasible it is one oclock in the morning back home and that you might wanna get some shut eye before your wife divorces you and you become a really sad person to your children!!!! razz.gif

But it is feasible it is one oclock in the morning back home and that you might wanna get some shut eye before your wife divorces you and you become a really sad person to your children!!!! razz.gif

OR YOUR PARENTS razz.gifrazz.gifrazz.gif

Good Luck with that mate she might not be so understanding when your married......Its just a fact of life dunno.gifdunno.gifdunno.gif

Theres quite a few of us over here, I think I'm the only one from Seattle here on the forum but I know of about 4 others (all came over from Filton to work at Boeing) here in the Seattle area.

There are a few Canucks here as well. Lets see I know people on here from Colorado, several in CA, FL, Atlanta, SC/Conn. NY and a few otheres.

Guest Eamer
I spend the majority of my time between Cincinnati, OH and Indianapolis, IN. There are a few guys in NC and one in TN too. Check out the chat room on match days. There's normally a few ex-pats in there.

whats it like in indianapolis i want to live there in the future...

Guest BristolRed
whats it like in indianapolis i want to live there in the future...

you want to live there but you know nothing about the place?

what if its like swindon, or worse Cardiff??! shutup.gif

Theres quite a few of us over here,  I think I'm the only one from Seattle here on the forum but I know of about 4 others (all came over from Filton to work at Boeing) here in the Seattle area.

There are a few Canucks here as well.  Lets see I know people on here from Colorado, several in CA, FL, Atlanta, SC/Conn. NY  and a few otheres.

Josh, if you are ever down in San Diego, you *have* to let me know! I'll even take you for a pint!

.....Kelly smile.gif

Didn't get a chance to meet up with Floridared on my visit in the last two weeks, but I did see a young lad in Seaworld in a City shirt.

Unfortunately I also saw a ######g shirt hanging in a sports bar, but then again if I had one of those I'd give it away too.

Guest benny
Josh, if you are ever down in San Diego, you *have* to let me know!  I'll even take you for a pint!

.....Kelly smile.gif

Hope they do a quality scrumpy Navane razz.gif

As a recent immigrant to the Chicago area I would like to now how many of us actually live here....

I know NY and Seatle have one or two supporters and I think there's a guy from Racine Wisconsin who posts sometimes

So it's not quite 7pm central time, is there anybody out there or AM I ALONE IN NORTH AMERICA

Washington, DC here...well technically Northern Virginia, but inside the Capital Beltway so within the DC Metropolitan area.

Guest scrumpy dare
Checking in from San Diego, California!

Yes, I am a woman.

Yes, I am an American.

I guess I qualify as the forum's token Yankee girl.  user posted image

.....Kelly smile.gif

i guess u go holidy to vagas abit!?

lucky person....damm you!

I live in Champaign-Urbana which is about 150 miles due south of Chicago.

Not much of a place to be honest but it does have a pretty good university.

If you can find a bar in Chicago which shows Bristol City televised games let me know. chant6ez.gif The fox soccer channel does not seem to cover league 1.

i guess u go holidy to vagas abit!?

lucky person....damm you!

Ehh...I get to Vegas "occassionally". I was supposed to go on my hols to Vegas in three weeks time; but it turns out I need to go to a conference in San Franciso the following week instead. sad.gif

I am amazed at the response....Anyone know if I'm the only one in Chicago....

I thought there was someone else but his name escapes me at the moment. At any rate, most of my family is from Chicago - whereabouts in Chi-Town are you?

If you can find a bar in Chicago which shows Bristol City televised games let me know. chant6ez.gif The fox soccer channel does not seem to cover league 1.

I get Fox Sports here on the west coast as well. They don't normally show league one; however, either they or ESPN *did* air the City v. Brighton match last year (I can't remember who aired it).

.....Kelly smile.gif

Been in the Tampa Bay area for a couple of years. Listen to City on BCFC World.

About the best I'm going to do I'm afraid. But at least there's Fox Sports World. Plenty of Footy on there.

I'm off to Naperville in the Autumn to stay with a mate, thats about 30 miles outside Chicago I believe.

Archived