IGNORED

City Fans In The Usa

REDOXO

Been in the Tampa Bay area for a couple of years. Listen to City on BCFC World.

About the best I'm going to do I'm afraid. But at least there's Fox Sports World. Plenty of Footy on there.

I'm off to Naperville in the Autumn to stay with a mate, thats about 30 miles outside Chicago I believe.

I'm in Lemont which is about 10 miles from Naperville.....

Anybody else in the states out there and not said hello???????????????

Josh, if you are ever down in San Diego, you *have* to let me know!  I'll even take you for a pint!

.....Kelly smile.gif

Will do. Of course I expect you to do the same if you ever make it up here to the great northwest.

At the moment my travel plans have me going somewhere at the end of August (one of Boston, New York or Bristol) for my dad's 60th. Wish he'd tell me where I need to be getting off to, otherwise I'll be here. smile.gif

I have not been to San diego forever, Mostly go down to the Bay Area once or twice a year.

That's a no then!

Shame... I could swear one of your matches was shown last season in the US.

Nevermind.

Would you believe a City FA Cup 1st round tie against some railway team was shown here live on Fox about three years ago...As you know Fox/Sky is owned by Murdoch.......However unless its a European cup tie Swindon V City has a snowballs chance....(now I've said that its bound to be on crying.gif )

Q: For American based fans

Will the Bristol City vs. Swindon game be availiable in the USA?

I'm in Boston, MA for a month and will miss the match unless its televised!

If it is on Sky, it is often available for pubs to buy in some package or another for them.

Saw City v. Tranmere last season

but it is hard to find a place willing to put it on.

If it is on Sky, it is often available for pubs to buy in some package or another for them. 

Saw City v. Tranmere last season

but it is hard to find a place willing to put it on.

I will remeber that Seattle.....Has anybody ever tried to put a US branch together...?

Calgary, Canada. Been here two years.

Most of the games that are televised on Sky are televised on Setanta Sports.

http://www.setanta.com/usa

Problem is its only available to Bars/Resturants and I think I am correct in saying that is PPV for those establishments. So your chance of getting City are slim, but if its on sky back home.....chances are it will be on Setanta sport.

Most will send round a pint pot and customers are expected to donate to try and cover the bars cost.

I am getting a FTA illegal satellite system installed in my house, where I will be able to received DishNet and DirectTV along with many others.

Someone somewhere will have a hack/code for setanta sport and I am going to try and track this geezer down......looking at there coverage it will be worth it.

Regards

Steve

That's a no then!

Shame... I could swear one of your matches was shown last season in the US.

Nevermind.

Rich, I already stated that some 10 posts up: "I get Fox Sports here on the west coast as well. They don't normally show league one; however, either they or ESPN *did* air the City v. Brighton match last year (I can't remember who aired it)."

.....Kelly smile.gif

Archived