IGNORED

Adam Tann

Dolman_Stand

I remember hearing good things about this lad a few years ago, he certainly could do a job here in giving competition at least, but if he's anything like i remember he would be pushing for a 1st team slot, i think this guy could be out of our reach, but then again we are the club that has just signed Stewart & Bridges so we should make some enquiries at least, definatly worth looking at.

Adam Tann was one of the most consistent performers at Cambridge when John Taylor was manager there. He had excellent awareness and distribution was pretty decent too. In my view, I was very surprised he wasn't playing at a higher level than Cambridge and if there is any substance to the rumour he may be coming here I would be delighted. He definitely has the potential to do very well here.

Adam Tann was one of the most consistent performers at Cambridge when John Taylor was manager there.  He had excellent awareness and distribution was pretty decent too.  In my view, I was very surprised he wasn't playing at a higher level than Cambridge and if there is any substance to the rumour he may be coming here I would be delighted.  He definitely has the potential to do very well here.

I would be surprised if there were no Champ clubs interested, its weird really though, why would Cambridge release him? or did his contract just expire and he wants to move on to better things?

http://www.cambridge-united.premiumtv.co.u...23~9039,00.html

Adam Tann was one of the most consistent performers at Cambridge when John Taylor was manager there.  He had excellent awareness and distribution was pretty decent too.  In my view, I was very surprised he wasn't playing at a higher level than Cambridge and if there is any substance to the rumour he may be coming here I would be delighted.  He definitely has the potential to do very well here.

We are going to have the best Reserve side in the league biggrin.gifcity.giffarmer.gifsnack.gifw00t.gif

It says on the link his contract was until 2005 so i assume he has left would we have to pay a fee should we go for him though??

The fee would be about small if agreed by a tribunal, its usually better for clubs to agree a fee if you want the deal done quickly in Tanns case i would reckon no more that 60k, but if some Champ club comes sniffing forget about it.

Archived