IGNORED

Danny Coles - Move This Gas Head On

Cardy

The more that this Coles situation rumbles on, the more and more I am beginning to dislike the guy with a passion. I really really hope he never wears a City shirt again. He's a jumped up little pretty boy twit who for some reason thinks he's a world beater. He was found out on more than one occasion last season and gifted Brighton the playoff final the season before. I am not even arsed if we don't get a fee anymore. I just want him gone.

A centre back who can't head a ball ? Don't make me laugh.

The more that this Coles situation rumbles on, the more and more I am beginning to dislike the guy with a passion. I really really hope he never wears a City shirt again. He's a jumped up little pretty boy twit who for some reason thinks he's a world beater. He was found out on more than one occasion last season and gifted Brighton the playoff final the season before. I am not even arsed if we don't get a fee anymore. I just want him gone.

Harse but handbags.gif ....... chant6ez.gif

Harse but handbags.gif ....... chant6ez.gif

Harsh but true! The 'backbone' of Wilson's team always came up short when it really mattered. Tommy Doc's performances, attitude and discipline were a disgrace to the shirt he was supposed to be so proud to wear last season, and Danny Coles wasn't much better. The only thing I would say in Coles' defence is that he did improve towards the end of the season after Tins had dropped him.

Still, Tins has done a great job of reshaping the team in a short space of time and if Coles leaving is part of that it's fine by me.

i v rarely post but coles has really got my gander up.

Now that we look to be signing this guy from motherwell it looks as though coles will go v. soon. he is a silly boy, he makes my blood boil, his comments in todays EP are a joke, making out he is confused by the clubs attitude towards him after the way he played for the first three quarters of last season (remember chesterfield) when he blatantly couldnt give a monkey's - how can he say that???

he and doc apparently didnt like the fact that tinman got the job, they were big wilson fans. the reason for that being is that dw let them carry on with their drinking and mis-behaving. i am glad they are both gone (or coles soon will be), all of the rotten apples are now gone. hopefully this will improve the morale of our side and enable us to get out of this hell hole. if the likes of coles, doc, hill and a brown are 'championship' players, why couldnt they get us there in many attempts. i know why, because they didnt apply themselves 100% to the cause 7 days a week and 46 league games a season. so good riddance.

when all the details of mr coles antics come out, if they ever do, it will be interesting reading. i am playing devils advocate here, but it wouldnt suprise me if a man who behaves like he does is despised by his team mates - could of possibly been arrested due to an incident with someone from inside the club. i am just speculating here, maybe i am out of order, it just wouldnt suprise me thats all.

I think we are getting closer to the truth now.

The real reason people want Coles out of this club is because of the playoff final failure and because he had a poor season last season.

Be honest - it it was Marcus Stewart or any other player there wouldnt be the same fuss would there ?

And lets be fair - is this a big issue with anyone other than over-indignant city fans ? of course it isnt. Its only becoming a 'saga' because people are going on and on and on and on and on about it in places like this discussion forum.

I hope Brian Tinnion has the sense to realise this is a storm in a tea-cup, but i fear the club will use this incident as the excuse they need to get rid of another player who didnt see eye-to-eye with the manager.

I'd ask you all to have some sense of perspective, but some of you clearly have no idea what that means.

The real reason people want Coles out of this club is because of the playoff final failure and because he had a poor season last season.

Be honest - it it was Marcus Stewart or any other player there wouldnt be the same fuss would there ?

And lets be fair - is this a big issue with anyone other than over-indignant city fans ?  of course it isnt.  Its only becoming a 'saga' because people are going on and on and on and on and on about it in places like this discussion forum.

I hope Brian Tinnion has the sense to realise this is a storm in a tea-cup, but i fear the club will use this incident as the excuse they need to get rid of another player who didnt see eye-to-eye with the manager.

I'd ask you all to have some sense of perspective, but some of you clearly have no idea what that means.

You are so wrong. This is alledgedly not the first time that our superstar defender has got himself in trouble off the pitch. There was alledgedly another incident at the beginning of last season which the club did very well to cover up. If the details of that incident had got out and if the allegations were true then he would have been in alot more trouble than he is at the moment.

if the likes of coles, doc, hill and a brown are 'championship' players, why couldnt they get us there in many attempts. i know why, because they didnt apply themselves 100% to the cause 7 days a week and 46 league games a season. so good riddance.

Can't accept the inclusion of Hill in your arguement. Whatever faults he may have had, he always gave 100% to the cause 7 days a week and 46 games a season (or whenever he played).

You are so wrong. This is alledgedly not the first time that our superstar defender has got himself in trouble off the pitch. There was alledgedly another incident at the beginning of last season which the club did very well to cover up. If the details of that incident had got out and if the allegations were true then he would have been in alot more trouble than he is at the moment.

I don't think you've got a very good argument there its all alledgedly and allegations, as with tommy no substance or fact.

Tinnions got his team now, i must confess with some good signings but i just hope he who lives by the sword is ready to die by the sword.

I must add i really hope we do go up this year and i will take back all i have said.

The telling comments in the Evening Post today were the ones on the BACK pages, not the front. Coles comes across as some arrogant little self labelled superstar who thinks the club owes him a favour despite paying him bloody good wages every week. He clearly wants to leave the club so let's get rid. What is the point in keeping the last remaining rotten apple?

I have seen Coles in action off the pitch at first hand and whilst I do not know him personally he did not come across to me as a particularly pleasant individual at all. He also had the cheek to decide that because he does not like Tinnion then sod the fans he (and Tommy Doherty) couldn't be bothered to bust a gut for three quarters of last season.

As for having a sense of perspective - I think any apologist who can just ignore the type of incident for which Coles has been CHARGED and will appear in court to answer is the person who needs to learn the meaning of the word. Given that this incident was apparently so "minor" according to the apologists, why was Coles and nobody else in the squad charged by the police? Maybe the big time charlie lost his own sense of perspective when asking for too much lemonade in his shandy!!

Can't accept the inclusion of Hill in your arguement. Whatever faults he may have had, he always gave 100% to the cause 7 days a week and 46 games a season (or whenever he played).

yep. you are right. hill gave everything he had everytime he played. i got that one wrong. i was just trying to make the point that these people think they have a right to play in the championship, with no justification at all. you have to earn it, that is why i am full of respect for the likes of luton and plymouth, who with lesser ability than we have had at our disposal have applied themselves fantastically and got better results.

Ah. the classic fence sitting sniper.

"I must confess with some good signings.."  Very grudging indeed.

"He who lives by the sword is ready to die by the sword" Not entirely as the saying goes, but obviously the sentiment is there - cock up and I'll be on to you.

But the final hypocritical nail in the coffin ;

"I really hope we go up this year and I will take back all I have said"

So, there we have it.  If Tinnion does anything to his credit, he will get a very grudging acknowledgement.

But if he cocks it up, he will get run through with a sword and slagged off.

But if he actually makes good, this fella will take everything back and be happy.

Please let me know if I have got it wrong - I'll be happy to take it all back.

And lets be fair - is this a big issue with anyone other than over-indignant city fans ?  of course it isnt.  Its only becoming a 'saga' because people are going on and on and on and on and on about it in places like this discussion forum.

you may have a point in that this is a storm in a tea cup, maybe we are going overboard with all of this, but its not his first time. however i would like to make a few quick points in response to your arguement:

1) i don't really think people did blame coles for the play off debacle. dw took the brunt of that and rightly so, lita on the bench, woodman left midfield, etc, etc.

2) he didnt have a poor season last season because of loss of form, he had a poor season because he didnt give a flying ****. if i would of done that in my job i would of been laid off and would now be living on the streets. his attitude was unforgiveable. i don't like my boss but i still do my job as best i can!!! ranting.gif

3) no one wants danny coles out of bcfc more than danny coles does himself. i think he may be about to have his wish granted .

Ah. the classic fence sitting sniper.

"I must confess with some good signings.."  Very grudging indeed.

"He who lives by the sword is ready to die by the sword" Not entirely as the saying goes, but obviously the sentiment is there - cock up and I'll be on to you.

But the final hypocritical nail in the coffin ;

"I really hope we go up this year and I will take back all I have said"

So, there we have it.  If Tinnion does anything to his credit, he will get a very grudging acknowledgement.

But if he cocks it up, he will get run through with a sword and slagged off.

But if he actually makes good, this fella will take everything back and be happy.

Please let me know if I have got it wrong - I'll be happy to take it all back.

Fence sitter no, i think Tinnions wrong getting rid of tommy and looks like danny too.

Grudgingly no, i think he HAS got in some good signings this pre-season,I still wait to see if he can tactically use them to there best ability cause there wasn't many signs that he could last season.

I'm sorry i have the saying incorrect but i didn't relise i was doing an english exam, as for the sentiment i have always had my doughts about Tinnion as a manager and have expressed them on here.

Whats hypocritical about saying i am a CITY fan and want them to progress, this doesn't mean i have to agree with every thing that goes on at the club.

I have been going down "the gate" for 36 years now and have watched more crap than good.

Brian Tinnion i rated as a player but i don't think he is ready for managership, i do hope i am wrong and he can gel these signings into a good team and i will say i am sorry i doughted you if that happens.

This forum just seems to be about slagging people off if it ain't ex-players its anyone who dares to question the establishment, there are more bullies on here than in your average school playground.

Guest marcclifton

I have no garden, so no fence to sit on. Danny, you a winging silly little cock, a problem to the management team, a bad defender who has got worse over the years, and your a gas head. You also think you are some kind of world beater, and your a big head. We need the likes of you around this club like a hole in the head. After you and you fellow moaners cost us promotion, yes, it was down to the likes of you, you should be coined at ever home game. Danny go

• Admin
I have no garden, so no fence to sit on.  Danny, you a winging silly little cock, a problem to the management team, a bad defender who has got worse over the years, and your a gas head.  You also think you are some kind of world beater, and your a big head.  We need the likes of you around this club like a hole in the head.  After you and you fellow moaners cost us promotion, yes, it was down to the likes of you, you should be coined at ever home game.  Danny go

For someone who prefesses not to have a fence you've done a great job there of sitting on it....

Why don't you let us know what you really think? whistling.giflaugh.gif

Danny Coles hasnt been charged with anything yet - hes just been arrested for being drunk and disorderly

you can get arrested for that very easily and i know he wasnt the olny city player out on the beers that night

I really cant understand why this is bothering people so mush - if this had happened to a city supporter everyone would be complaining about heavy handed police.

i can only assume that the people who are trying to make this into a big deal are trying to get rid of coles for their own reasons

• Admin
Danny Coles hasnt been charged with anything yet - hes just been arrested for being drunk and disorderly

you can get arrested for that very easily and i know he wasnt the olny city player out on the beers that night

I really cant understand why this is bothering people so mush - if this had happened to a city supporter everyone would be complaining about heavy handed police.

i can only assume that the people who are trying to make this into a big deal are trying to get rid of coles for their own reasons

He hasn't helped matters in slagging off the club in the Press yesterday though andy.

Guest RedwardsV1

And Ruin his hair!!!!!

pull the other one Cardy, i'm sure he'd prefer to lose and look good than win and end up like that guy, you know, the one with the hair....thats em, all messed up

Who are you?His mother?

If picking a fight with one of his team-mates[a teenager],smashing a window,and not going quietly when subsequently arrested,is"a storm in a teacup" to you,then it is you who has lost all sense of perspective.

People are going on about it because the man IS a liability off the field,and not very good on it.

You maybe want to gather some facts next time before you back someone like Coles.Or become his agent.

Danny Coles is well known for his actions off the field, and the way he acts anyone would think he is one of these premiership superstars.

Loss of Form and mistakes like at Cardiff, are acceptable, he is a footballer and they all make them.......

but when you see him off the field living up the big time it kinda makes your stomach turn, unfortunatly there aren't enough solid model pro's anymore. I'd rather have a Matt Hill who was a solid pro, made mistakes, but was honest, professional and a family man.

Him and Coles are like chalk and cheese.

I'd rather see players like Coles out of the Club and slowly Tins is getting rid of them.

First the Brown Brothers, Peacock, Tommy and now hopefully Coles......we need to get the drinking culture out of the Club. and THANKFULLY that's what looks like is happening!

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

Who are you?His mother?

If picking a fight with one of his team-mates[a teenager],smashing a window,and not going quietly when subsequently arrested,is"a storm in a teacup" to you,then it is you who has lost all sense of perspective.

People are going on about it because the man IS a liability off the field,and not very good on it.

You maybe want to gather some facts next time before you back someone like Coles.Or become his agent.

Facts ? Clearly there is no need for him to appear before magistrates because you obviously know what happened ! rofl2br.gif

It wasnt that long ago that Leroy Lita was being accused of getting into trouble on a night out, but there wasnt the same excited rush to get rid of him was there ? Of course there wasnt - this is all about city fans turning on a player who didnt perform well last season. A player who subsequently fell out with the management. Your cards are always going to be marked after doing that and it was only a matter of time before he was moved on. But I think the treatment he's had from the supporters is unfair.

But it looks like he is on his way now, judging by the comments he made on the press.

So who is the next target going to be ?

I'm not a Danny Coles fan but in his defence he is taking stick for getting smashed when others, notabley Leroy Lita have been arrested due to drink related incidents. I would say Leroys little incident was probably worse than DC's.

If we get rid of Coles it's got to be down to either financial or footballing reasons, and I for one would say he isn't good enough to pull on a City Shirt.

Not true, He has been bailed to appear in court in August, He has been charged with being drunk & disorderly.

Archived