IGNORED

Danny Coles - Move This Gas Head On

Cardy

Danny Coles is well known for his actions off the field, and the way he acts anyone would think he is one of these premiership superstars.

Loss of Form and mistakes like at Cardiff, are acceptable, he is a footballer and they all make them.......

but when you see him off the field living up the big time it kinda makes your stomach turn, unfortunatly there aren't enough solid model pro's anymore.  I'd rather have a Matt Hill who was a solid pro, made mistakes, but was honest, professional and a family man.

Him and Coles are like chalk and cheese.

I'd rather see players like Coles out of the Club and slowly Tins is getting rid of them.

First the Brown Brothers, Peacock, Tommy and now hopefully Coles......we need to get the drinking culture out of the Club.  and THANKFULLY that's what looks like is happening!

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

Absolutley spot on! I miss Matt Hill but we are well shot of the others. Some people seem to have a blind spot when it comes to players like Tommy and Coles just because they're local lads. Last season they were awfull, and while we can all excuse a dip in form we can't excuse the lack of commitment and terrible attitude that both showed. Goodbye and good riddance.

i v rarely post but coles has really got my gander up.

if the likes of coles, doc, hill and a brown are 'championship' players, why couldnt they get us there in many attempts. i know why, because they didnt apply themselves 100% to the cause 7 days a week and 46 league games a season. so good riddance.

You say you rarely post. then when you do you accuse Matt Hill of coasting through games. Do you rarely go to watch City as well. Matt Hill may not have been our best player but he could never be faulted for effort on the pitch.

A little observation that may or may not have any relevance to the situation or indeed any point......

Approx 3.00 Friday afternoon

BCFC release a club statement confirming the arrest of Danny Coles for being Drunk and Disorderly

Approx 5.00 Friday afternoon

I witness Mr Danny Coles, dressed up in his "going out" clobber, walking into a licensed premises in Corn Street

Now considering the whole saga that has unfolded over the last few days, would it of not made sense for Mr Coles to of kept a bit of a low profile over the weekend rather than leave himself open to a potential similar situation and further criticism. Granted, he may have had an orange juice, steak dinner and been home by 9.00.....but I doubt it!

Archived