IGNORED

Ryan Clarke?

GrahamC

I see that Rovers have agreed to sign a keeper, Scott Shearer, from Coventry today and are still talking about signing another, in Shaun Marshall, ex-Cambridge.

Having originally said that they were going to loan Ryan Clarke to Forest Green if this is true this would surely signal that he has no future at all in BS7.

We are still looking for a second keeper (a signing this week?) and could do a lot worse than Clarke, I reckon.

Guest Gashead_dan

Who also made 3 or 4 fantastic saves in the same game. Keepers can't be judged on 1 mistake. If he was that bad he would be on the books of a championship club. Plus look at the 10 Rushden clowns he had in front of him. (cue jokes about Rovers players being clowns)

Clarke is our long term future but needs to gain experience so he is off to FGR to get it.

So explain the logic of signing Shearer, then?

He has made 38 league starts and Clarke has made 30, not much of a gap, so why does Clarke "need to go to FGR to get experience" and Shearer start as your No.1?

So explain the logic of signing Shearer, then?

He has made 38 league starts and Clarke has made 30, not much of a gap, so why does Clarke "need to go to FGR to get experience" and Shearer start as your No.1?

as Depeche mode once said.....enjoy the silence.... rofl2br.gif

Guest Eamer
Who also made 3 or 4 fantastic saves in the same game. Keepers can't be judged on 1 mistake. If he was that bad he would be on the books of a championship club. Plus look at the 10 Rushden clowns he had in front of him. (cue jokes about Rovers players being clowns)

(just for you)

so if he was working with a bunch of clowns then he should fit in well at Rovers...

Clarke is truely woefull. A quite frankly, shockingly bad goalkeeper. We need to stay as far away from him as possible, and i'm pretty sure we will be doing that.

Its all about opinions but all the Gasheads that I know really rate Clarke and think that there must be a problem between him and Atkins.Atkins could apparently fall out with himself....

Its all about opinions but all the Gasheads that I know really rate Clarke and think that there must be a problem between him and Atkins.Atkins could apparently fall out with himself....

I know a few Gasheads and they to rate him. He is only 23 lets not forget Phillips and how he started, remembering the Wolves game when sebok passed the ball back to him.

and remember phillips can still not catch crosses so he is still developing his game, we could do worse as a back up keeper

Archived