IGNORED

Eff Off Irene!

red as fcuk

Guest Eamer

It's not going to be that bad, and what's a helicopter going to do? Chase down hundreds of people at once? It's costing them a bomb to put that thing up there and they'll only be able to chase one guy down with it if anything happens and it's not likely. I think the fans will all behave with it being a friendly and Marcus Stewarts return and everything. Shouldn't get too bad. Touchwood.

Guest C.T.I.D
sounds like city are doing the bizz, bridges getting a lot of mentions

he's got a point to prove and a place to win for doncaster

COME ON CITY chant6ez.gifcity.gif

It's not going to be that bad, and what's a helicopter going to do? Chase down hundreds of people at once? It's costing them a bomb to put that thing up there and they'll only be able to chase one guy down with it if anything happens and it's not likely. I think the fans will all behave with it being a friendly and Marcus Stewarts return and everything. Shouldn't get too bad. Touchwood.

It's normal procedure for 50% of the City's police to monitor the 'family' club on match day, the chopper is unusual though, but they had it when Swansea visited last when it all kicked off. and guess who's comming to AG on the 26th Jan...? doh.gif

Archived