IGNORED

Eff Off Irene!

red as fcuk

I amazes me that we don't have better facilitys to see/hear this Local Derby, I can't belive it's not on the TV let alone the radio, expecially when it was clear days ago many City fans could not get tickets, the local media underestimate Bristol Football and its pritty disapointing if you ask me.

Golbourne on for Woodman

Smith on for Carey

Gillespie on for Bridges

Orr on for Skuse

Murray on for Cotterill

Still sounds crap. City sitting back and Rovers getting closer, Phillips very busy now.

City playing a long ball game again...

Would be nice to know how Bridges did, guess we just have to wait until the end of the match and hear the views of those who got a ticket. snack.gif

Guest fatherdougal

1-0 still, according to Radio Bristol at 21:43 who have been otherwise talking about plumbers and what to do with a bottle of salad cream....

Lyneham dance.gif -Rigger

At least you've got Dundee- quality night out!

Certainly is mate. I'm fromTrowbridge orig. Been at Brize before, would love to get down to Lyneham though, I'd buy a season ticket again then. But yeah Dundee is great nite out. Pity about the scottish footy. Back to City though, Parto is rated quite highly up here. Good signing me thinks.

Certainly is mate.  I'm fromTrowbridge orig. Been at Brize before, would love to get down to Lyneham though, I'd buy a season ticket again then.  But yeah Dundee is great nite out.  Pity about the scottish footy.  Back to City though, Parto is rated quite highly up here.  Good signing me thinks.

Yeah agree, Parto sounds the business!

p.s i thought the same about the season ticket when i got lyneham, but i'm doing shiftwork! still get to see quite a few though.

Archived