IGNORED

Somerset Or Gloucester

leadman

Guest cider_kirk
I'm set meself, south of the river and all that.

botham,garner,richards and vic marks were about when i first got me head round cricket, somerset were the best team to watch in them days, by a country mile.

bristol city mate, try posting in the non footie forum banghead.gif

Glosters for me, but I'm not upset to see Somerset win stuff.

Obviously this divide does spill over into football though. While other teams will happily sing 'Yorkshire yorkshire' or whatever, we're stuck with 'west country lalala'. Which has always seemed a bit lame to me.

(there - I think thats justified having this on the footy forum)

Gloucestershire for me, born north of the river(just) but it don't bother me who ever wins just like drinking at the festivals!

anyone going to cheltenham this weekend?

a somerset thatchers day alright!

congrats to somerset cc yesterday.

snack.gif

Gloucestershire for me, born north of the river(just)  but it don't bother me who ever wins just like drinking at the festivals!

anyone going to cheltenham this weekend?

a somerset thatchers day alright!

congrats to somerset cc yesterday.

Shall be at the Chelt festival without doubt, will sneak my way into a hospitality tent and drink and eat my fill snack.gif

snack.gif

Shall be at the Chelt festival without doubt, will sneak my way into a hospitality tent and drink and eat my fill  snack.gif

some of my happiest drinking days were at the cheltenham festival

remember one year helping to put a up a hospitality tent and staying their for the rest of the day just drinkin blackthorn not watching much cricket!

getting back to bristol on the train and sleeping off the hangover to get to work at 5.00am the next morning is now becoming an annual event!

I'm set meself, south of the river and all that.

botham,garner,richards and vic marks were about when i first got me head round cricket, somerset were the best team to watch in them days, by a country mile.

Here - Here !! chant6ez.gif

I thought that anyone who supported City automatically followed Somerset.

Tradition. biggrin.gif

Archived