IGNORED

Lansdowns Knowledge Of Songs

grifty

Are you referring to "Come together, right now"?  Wasn't that done a year or two earlier by that little-known Liverpool moptop beat combo 'The Beatles'.  Admittedly, probably little known when compared to the great smoking mojo filters.  After all, nothing can compare with smokingmojofiltermania.  smile.gif

all right calm down calm down...i don't actually like the beetles and have only heard of the smoking mojo filter version ok?

gees calm down grandad w00t.gif

all right calm down calm down...i don't actually like the beetles and have only heard of the smoking mojo filter version ok?

gees calm down grandad  w00t.gif

Isn't it a quote from "The Beloved" - "Come together, right now, in sweet harmony?"

I guess if we win 5-0 then we probably all WILL come together biggrin.gif

Isn't it a quote from "The Beloved" - "Come together, right now, in sweet harmony?"

I guess if we win 5-0 then we probably all WILL come together  biggrin.gif

i dunno but the actually lyrics from the song are "Come together, Right now, Over me" and if you have a childish mind like me - that song be the rudest song ever rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

I'm sure the chairman didn't have any particular version of "Come together" in mind when he issued the rallying call.

After the disapointment,bitterness,accusations,blame and acrimony of last season Steve Lansdown is right to try and get all things BCFC pulling in the same direction.

United we stand, divided we fall.

I'm sure the chairman didn't have any particular version of "Come together" in mind when he issued the rallying call.

After the disapointment,bitterness,accusations,blame and acrimony of last season Steve Lansdown is right to try and get all things BCFC pulling in the same direction.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Who, Arsenal, or my team, Bristol City?

Archived