IGNORED

606 Tonight

22A

Following our poor return thus far, it was surprising to hear that Brentford fan on 606 tonight stating his top three for this div are Bristol City, Oldham and Doncaster.

It has been posted by others on here that Donny and Hudds are going to be contender at the end of the season. In that case we ought to be taking points off them if we are to be contenders and not a mid table team or worse. I am normally optimistic, but the most feared strike force in the div is certainly NOT playing for Bristol City.

Following our poor return thus far, it was surprising to hear that Brentford fan on 606 tonight stating his top three for this div are Bristol City, Oldham and Doncaster.

It has been posted by others on here that Donny and Hudds are going to be contender at the end of the season.  In that case we ought to be taking points off them if we are to be contenders and not a mid table team or worse.  I am normally optimistic, but the most feared strike force in the div is certainly NOT playing for Bristol City.

Our strikeforce has been non exsistent over the last two games.

brooks,stewy,bridgy all look bad at present.

midfield is non exsistent,defence woefull.

The only bright light is heywood so far.

Last night was a complete waste of time 7.5 hour round trip for sweet fanny adams.

It has been posted by others on here that Donny and Hudds are going to be contender at the end of the season.  In that case we ought to be taking points off them if we are to be contenders and not a mid table team or worse.

Ah now i uderstand, so the top four is going to be made up of oldham, Swansea, Bretford and Wallsall, oh well. Not a bad season guys, it's a shame it's already over, was hoping for a little more from the boys but ah well we live ad learn.

I know the bods at the top of the football league are big fans of F1 and were huge admirers of the one shot qualifying that was brought in, but i was one of the many bemused when they took it a step further and introduced the two game season, but they are in charge so what they say goes. Kinda makes the other 44 games this season kind of pointless, and i definately did not expect to lose hartlepool, Swindon and Yeovil to relegation, but i hope that Oldham and Brentford have good seasons in the championship next season, and port vale look my bet to beat the other 3 sides in the playoffs, had them down as dark horses but didn't expect them to finish 6th.

Right now back in the real world, for gods sake we have played 2 games. By your twisted logic

Forest are not going to be contenders as they have lost to Wallsall.

Donny aren't going to be contenders because they drew with us and Mk Dons.

Tranmere are screwed as they have been beaten by Swansea and only drawn with blackpool, bottom 4 beckons for them then.

Hartlepool are also buggered.

hudds are not going to be contenders as they lost to Forest.

other teams that are not going to be contenders, bradofrd, Barnsley etc.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
Our strikeforce has been non exsistent over the last two games.

brooks,stewy,bridgy all look bad at present.

midfield is non exsistent,defence woefull.

The only bright light is heywood so far.

Last night was a complete waste of time 7.5 hour round trip for sweet fanny adams.

and fans just as crap as usual i.e yourself never positive so what if we lose?

its not as if our season is over, as for our attack non-existent they have all been good they just havent scored yet, our defence has let in one goal in two games and we have a young midfield which will get better with expierience

if you want to complain go to the sags

well thats one fan told now 10,000 more real fans and about 10,000 more fair weather fans

It will take a little while for us to settle as a team, I felt quite encouraged at the effort put in by the lads at Huddersfield, OK, we got battered for long periods of the game, but we did against Tranmere away last season and it was gererally thought of as one of our best results..

I'm keeping the faith*

*De La Soul.

city.gif

It has been posted by others on here that Donny and Hudds are going to be contender at the end of the season.  In that case we ought to be taking points off them if we are to be contenders and not a mid table team or worse.  I am normally optimistic, but the most feared strike force in the div is certainly NOT playing for Bristol City.

Later on, spoony said watch out for Leroy Lita he is a great prospect and also a qpr fan shortly after said keep your eyes at for Tommy Doherty because he looks fantastic unsure.gif

Archived