IGNORED

Stewards Fine Footie Yobs

Guest lydneyred

Sorry RG, once again I have to disagree on the "staunch royalist was wonderful" subject.  If he was such a wonderful man who innovated a wonderful political system, how come it fell apart within months of his death?  A sure sign of a dictator.

.......staunch royalist and Co, in taking it upon themselves to stand against and fight against a tyrannical King, sent shock waves through 17th Century Europe. staunch royalist's example was copied by the French in their revolution who went one step further in not only executing their King but the whole French aristocracy (mainly by guillotine). The ideas of staunch royalist's England left England for the American colonies on the restoration of the Monarchy. It was only just over 100 years later when the great grandsons and daughters of the English Levellers and Repulicans revolted and America became the Republic that England had failed to become.

........the ideas of staunch royalist's England are thus alive today in France, Germany and the USA - 3 of the World's 5 leading economies.

The French got their idea of Republicanism from the Americans; after all, their army won the War of Independence rather than the Continental Army of Washington at Yorktown in 1781.

As to the wonderful ideals the Americans epoused in their Declaration, they hardly made things equal did they? In the words I heard recently; "money talks, merit walks". America remains the most corrupt nation in the world and are responsible for atrocities worldwide in order to install friendly governments to them, regardless of what the indigenous people of any given country may want. Murder, corruption, bribery, and so on. Great queen's own ideals.

And the French republic damn well needed the scummy monarchist British in 1914 and 1939 didn't they?

The French got their idea of Republicanism from the Americans; after all, their army won the War of Independence rather than the Continental Army of Washington at Yorktown in 1781.

As to the wonderful ideals the Americans epoused in their Declaration, they hardly made things equal did they? In the words I heard recently; "money talks, merit walks". America remains the most corrupt nation in the world and are responsible for atrocities worldwide in order to install friendly governments to them, regardless of what the indigenous people of any given country may want. Murder, corruption, bribery, and so on. Great queen's own ideals.

I've missed something blindingly obvious - Oliver staunch royalist and George Washington were both Freemasons !!! Seems that the ideas of the American colonists did not only come from English Republicanism and the Levellers but from Freemasons also. The USA is thus a country of secret societies i.e. Mafia and Freemasons etc. The American dollar bill has the symbols of Freemasonary all over it B) The American constitution could almost of been written by an English Leveller from staunch royalist's day 100 years earlier. Shame the ideas of the English Levellers have been corrupted so much in today's USA. :D Money talks and morality walks as you would say B)

As to the wonderful ideals the Americans epoused in their Declaration, they hardly made things equal did they?  In the words I heard recently; "money talks, merit walks".  America remains the most corrupt nation in the world and are responsible for atrocities worldwide in order to install friendly governments to them, regardless of what the indigenous people of any given country may want.  Murder, corruption, bribery, and so on.  Great queen's own ideals.

And the French republic damn well needed the scummy monarchist British in 1914 and 1939 didn't they?

Ami bashing is so easy aint it? They are always an easy target. They aint very professional soldiers, and their politicians are a total pain in the ass, but ordinary Amis are some of the friendliest and helpful people on the earth.

Why do the left always demonise America, & Israel, and say nowt about Muslim Extremism, Communism in its day, and run all things from our way of life down, through insanity IE Political Correctness, the Nanny State?? .

Most all of us in the free world owe our freedom to american help in WW2, they may have screwed us to get that help, but no Ami's we'd be speaking Fritz, or Ivan, and there would be no forum, I'd be in a Stalag or Gulag as ex military, and depending on your political bent ie left or right, you'd be running the/running from the country.Why do those folks who hate Ami's wear Ami gear, listen to Ami music, eat in Ami owned restaurants?

Like all states they make errors, and like every state their leader is a total ######, go on gimme a decent leader in the free world- gerhard "hairdye in court" Schroeder, Jacques "Nazi or me" Chirac, Silvio "Change the law" Berlosconi, Tony " Nanny" Blair, Vladimir "KGB for eva" Putin.

Whatever your view on the war, at least there is one less first class ###### in the world. They also have the courage of their (in my opinion- misguided, in this case) convictions to go after these people.

What do you think the left would do if we had a 9/11 in this country? Probably an enquiry into institutional racism in the intelligence and armed services, resulting in quotas of fanatics being installed in said services, and we'd pay the bombers families compensation, for the trauma of forcing them to be suicide bombers.

there are some seriously wicked bar-stewards out there that would happily take us back to the 8th Century, and there would be no footy, definitely no forum, no womens rights, barbaric laws.

This results in the over reaction we are seeing, not helped by hysterical reporting of everything. Slo mos of one or more of those jets crashing into the twin towers played as often as they are will fighten folks and they will demand protection, and accept restrictions. What we must not do is go over the top protesting at every restriction, be constructive, and complain only at those things which will result in liberties being compromised. We are at war, no battlefields yet, but they are out there, and you do lose some freedoms in a war, its the way it has always been, and will always be.

This however is just pure nanny state antics this pony about stewards fining fans, and you must make a constructive arguement against it to your "elected representitives"

Sorry but I think you'll find in about 10 years time the americans having invaded a half dozen countries changing regimes just to suit them. How can that be justified? Think of the fuss if WE went into Zimbabwe and kicked out that murdering tyrant Mugabe who deserves to be hung drawn and quartered for what he's done and is doing?

America treats the world as its play thing and has said recently if the UN doe snot follow its wishs then it'll go and do what it damn well wants regardless. Democracy? The hell it is. America are the world's bullyboys and wake up and realise it.

And I'm sick to death of being told the USA saved us from the Germans. They only came in after Japan attacked them in 1941 otherwise they'd've stayed out and bled us dry with business dealings. "Ok Limeys, you want food and supplies to keep you alive? $1,000 please. God bless Freedom and democracy.. and America."

Damned hypocrites. They only believe in democracy if they PROFIT from it.

Guest city slicker 71
At the next elections I be wiping me bum with the ballot paper after a night out on the scrumpy. I'll stink out the ballot box and counting room.  :D

Death to all those politicians who are subjugating us with their stupid laws and unfair stealth taxes.

I've got an idea to substitute Blunket's guide dog with my devil dog - Blunket will be ripped apart  :P  and who will shed tears?

I being a man of the countryside would further suggest an inclusion of quarry of "Mandy" + a couple of Bedlington Terriers along with 3 of yer overpaid high court layabouts + ridiculous headress which a couple of 50/50 gypsy bred sight hounds ( they just love to snag at ribbons and bows) , fair game to the background music of One For The Bristol City.

Regards :D

Sorry but I think you'll find in about 10 years time the americans having invaded a half dozen countries changing regimes just to suit them.  How can that be justified?  Think of the fuss if WE went into Zimbabwe and kicked out that murdering tyrant Mugabe who deserves to be hung drawn and quartered for what he's done and is doing?

America treats the world as its play thing and has said recently if the UN doe snot follow its wishs then it'll go and do what it damn well wants regardless.  Democracy?  The hell it is.  America are the world's bullyboys and wake up and realise it.

And I'm sick to death of being told the USA saved us from the Germans.  They only came in after Japan attacked them in 1941 otherwise they'd've stayed out and bled us dry with business dealings.  "Ok Limeys, you want food and supplies to keep you alive?  $1,000 please.  God bless Freedom and democracy.. and America."

Damned hypocrites.  They only believe in democracy if they PROFIT from it.

I bloody wish, mate, I'm from Zim, and after the #### we took as Rhodesia, and little violence compared to what the muderous scumbag Mugabe has done to all races there, since 1980. He has displaced 700,000 or so people in his meglomaniacal frenzy to hang on to power, it would be nice to see him forced out, and half of his fellow African tyrants, with him. He is supposedly in the top 20 richest man in the world, and his poor country is in the bottom five, as compared to Rhodesia, where despite a vicious little war, with a body count of around 100 per week in the quiet times, it fed half of bloody Africa!! To add insult to injury Zims of all colours fleeing are not categorised as legitimate Asylum seekers but enonomic migrants, as compared to various Asian countries, China among em, East European gang, sorry Kosovans, Gypsies and sundry former Soviet Union people. Zim people can at least get into the USA, unlike here

American bullyboys: sample some of Africas finest despots, and a bit of Bin Ladens deranged policies, and some of Saddams finest genocide in Fallujah(Sarin I beleive-nreve agent to you and me, nasty stuff, why does he want that stuff then?)-me I'd take my chances with the Ami's, I can at least tell them to p*** off, doing that in Harare, Kinshassa, Entebbe, Mogadishu, Bagdhad before the recent war, and the Hindu Kush would get me a swift bullet in the back of the head. While youre there remember the East German border, and various enforced border changes courtesy of Nazi's, Communists and the Yugoslav genocides of the 80/90's- guess who help stop them, yes the Bully Boy americans, while the French sold secrets to Serbia, and the rest of us pretended nothing was happening around us- 6 million Jews, 4 million Poles, a million various Jugoslavs, and all the other murderous killing since.

Makes Americas behaviour in VietNam a lot less bad dont it?They aint always right, but there again is anybody??

You cannot appease despots, dictators, rogue states, and religious fanatics, you have to stand up to them, or they'll roll all over you, making 9/11 look like a picnic- and I dont fancy that much do you? There are millions of crazies out there waiting to get our way of life done, and the huge majority of them are not Ami's.

We have a few of them living here preaching hatred and poison, dividing this country. They are called religious fanatics, and we're paying them to do it.

There is an awful lot wrong with the world and all of it created by the crazed power mad people who get to the top OR in positions of influence. I dislike the American government for sanctioning murder and mayhem to get their own way; I dislike Mugabe for being a tyrannical hypocrite who had mucked up the richest country in Africa and blames it on us, as if we had anything to do with it!! If we did, we'd make sure HE was nowhere and get Zimbabwe back up on its feet.

The British Empire may have been bad in some eyes but it sure made things WORK; these tin-pot dictators who campaigned to end our imperalist rule are the ones who have committed crimes against humanity and their own people, not us Brits.

I disliked the Soviets for being brutal oppressive murdering maniacs; Stalin was ten times worse than Hitler yet he was seen as ok in the West, what crud. I was glad the USSR went broke, I just wish the greedy mafia gits who have replaced the Communists would be rounded up and gunned down. Russia is a terrible place to live at present, I have talked to a Russian emigre who told me what it is like.

I disliked Hitler's nazi regime, it was brutal and killed loads for no good reason other than political doctrine. How stupid and it brought about its own deserved destruction.

I dislike our own weak and vacillating governments, opportunists who jump from one fashion to another in order to keep surviving at any cost. They don't do this country any great service and the first thing they should do is to shut the frontier down and kick out all the scumbag leeches who have come here on a freebie under the "political asylum" ticket. they are nothing of the sort, they are just scum who want to live off the state at taxpayers benefit, taking housing and money from those who have lived and worked here for all their lives; any wonder why local social services have no money to fund equipment for pensioners with disabilities? It goes to feed house and clothe these vermin who flee their own country because they are a pain in the arse to them and come here and laugh at our weakness and stupidity.

laugh at our weakness and stupidity.

It's a damn shame the world and this country is the way it is at the moment. I don't know if I'm wearing rose coloured specs about the past but things did not seem as bad 20-30 years ago even with Thatcher and chronic unemployment in the 80's and hyper inflation and strikes in the 1970's. I remember my grandfather in the 1970's moaning about lads having long hair and at the same time finding it highly amusing those same lads kicking hell out of each other outside Ashton Gate and fighting the Police on picket lines etc. My grandfathers generation are dead or dying now and English society seems to be regressing without them.

Tory B.liar and Blunkett to allow Stewards to issue fines at football matches? What will the twerps that run this country think of next? Are there not more important issues for the half-wits that run this country to deal with?

It's a damn shame the world and this country is the way it is at the moment. I don't know if I'm wearing rose coloured specs about the past but things did not seem as bad 20-30 years ago even with Thatcher and chronic unemployment in the 80's and hyper inflation and strikes in the 1970's. I remember my grandfather in the 1970's moaning about lads having long hair and at the same time finding it highly amusing those same lads kicking hell out of each other outside Ashton Gate and fighting the Police on picket lines etc. My grandfathers generation are dead or dying now and English society seems to be regressing without them.

Tory B.liar and Blunkett to allow Stewards to issue fines at football matches? What will the twerps that run this country think of next? Are there not more important issues for the half-wits that run this country to deal with?

Amen to that. Why do politicians in this country, when they get in the ######t either, go to war (Milk Snatcher, and the Falklands, Bliar and Gulf War 2), or go on a blitz of law & order (Milk Snatcher & miners strike, Bliar and war on Terror), or introduce hugely unpopular policies (Milk Snatcher & Poll Tax, Bliar and this University thang) Can anyone tell me why??????????????

Both ignored huge problems too, Milk Snatcher, and the rise of drugs, and racial tension, and Bliar and the rise of er, drugs, and racial tensions. both make p** poor decisions on Europe, friendship with the US, the Commonwealth, and both are unpopular with their respective parties, although, not with the country at large.

the Wartime generation are dying, and this country is the poorer without them, my dad was RN, from 41-46, and what his generation did, should never be forgotten, but it probably will, by the ingrates who infest our streets, with their rude, abusive manners, and who if you have the temerity to whack em will have you done for assault, rascism or what ever is PC these days. One thing I will say, being military do not whatever you do, bring back national service, the regular forces would lose their effeciency trying to train these people, and be fair, giving some of this pond life, military training would be like, letting Mugabe run the Racial Equality Commision!!

Parents must take responsibility for their lives, & kids. I'll bet most of you with kids bring em proper so there aint no excuse for others not doing the same. Our grandparents generations were mostly poor, but they still did it.

Amen to that! most of the undisciplined yobs who terrorise the streets are that way because their parents don't care where they are or bother teaching them what is right or wrong or even correcting them. But the moment anyone hits them back or accuses them of doing what they have done (eg throw fireworks at people, bottles at property, set fire to wheely bins next to houses etc etc etc) these same "parents" get on their hind legs and scream. This mindless protectionism of scummers breeds more yobs who have no respect for anything or anyone.

Best thing for them all is to whip the yobs AND their damned protective parents.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

But isn't half the problem the softly softly left wing approach from Government, Social workers and the police?

Half the kids know they can get away with murder because parents are so restricted in how they can punish their children. I doubt it'll be long before some noncey social worker suggests it is wrong to send kids to there rooms, because it infringes their human rights.

Society is engineerd by weak gutless people who feel everyone should conform their weak way of thinking.

Perfect example is schools being told not to have sports days, because it's not fair on the losers. God these kids are going to get a shock in the real world.

Nowadays a slap across the back side would probably result in social workers turning up on the doorstep mob handed, no wonder these kids run riot when they think they're untouchable. Infact thinking about it I wish I'd been a tearaway now - I'm sure I'd have been rewarded with a nice safari trip of something.

This country needs a strong government that stands up for it's people, white, black or pink and is not worried about tackling the serious issues of immigration, drugs and crime and punishment.

agreed Willsbridge..... time these softy lefty wierdos got farmed off to some funny farm and fenced off from society for society's good.
steady now, the thought police will have ya,and they'll tell their social & case workers, thera######t, lawyer, anger management counciller, holiday rep, housing association, local MP, a cuddly toy, new Golf GTI, (Dont think I missed anyone off the list but...)sorry I'm losing it wheres the white coat with long sleeves..

Seriously though, the lunatics are starting to take over the Asylum (oops cant say that, its economic migration innit), and I cant beleive how little we can do to stop it... all I was brought up to respect is now gone to rat****, and I get told to get over it, by these idle sponging wingeing losers.

If any of the forum is going to be or is a lawyer, please tell me you wont/dont represent these pieces of ######. I cant beleive any sane person would.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Seriously though, the lunatics are starting to take over the Asylum "

Yeah spot on, but don't these people see that their making a mockery of this country? My jobs involves dealing with addicts and other assorted criminals. I have a good rapor with some of them and guess what! Most actually enjoy going to prison when they have a small sentence because life is EASY inside!

This is a direct result of weak kneed people in posistions of policy making they don't deserve pandering to anyone who is worried about the well being of a convicted criminal.

What worries me most is the lack of firm action on the asylum. The present administration is doing more good to the popularity of parties like the BNP than BNP activists.

You'd have thought we'd learn the mistakes the fench made in not dealing with the issue to the publics satisfaction - How close were they to having a far right Government?.

I think the right will make rapid progress the longer this situation continues; the BNP have already made serious gains in local elections and people disenchanted with the way things are going will drift further to the right.

I am old enough to remember the Labour governments of the 70s and they fell from grace chiefly because they were unable to cope with anyone shouting loud enough for anything, and they lurched from one mess to another while the country sank into an apathetic muddle. Then came Thatcher who remained in power for 12 years or so and she destroyed the TUC's power amongst other things. This time I see no Thatcher amongst the Tories and nobody with the spherical objects to stand up to the lefty softy brigade and their woolly brained sycophants exists in the Labour party, and the LibDems are just a joke anyway.

So what does that leave the voting public? nothing.

An empty vacuum for some extremist to step into.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

This is the problems the Tories have, there is no one dynamic enough to make a difference, and with so many top jobs being held be left wing socialists it would be very hard to make a difference.

Another problem is the lack of debate about issues. Anyone that doesn't go along with the pro Euro or asylum policy is branded a little Englander or racist. Well that hardly helps the process of government act like a democracy. I'm sure plenty MPS have some ideas but are afraid to raise their head above the parapit, which in turn makes them look inefective.

This is the problems the Tories have, there is no one dynamic enough to make a difference, and with so many top jobs being held be left wing socialists it would be very hard to make a difference.

Another problem is the lack of debate about issues.  Anyone that doesn't go along with the pro Euro or asylum policy is branded a little Englander or racist.  Well that hardly helps the process of government act like a democracy.  I'm sure plenty MPS have some ideas but are afraid to raise their head above the parapit, which in turn makes them look inefective.

What we're really seeing is Tory Blair's idea of a free market economy in action - i.e. the free movement of people and money. Asylum seekers mean a cheap source or labour to undercut the wage of the indigenous UK working population. Employers love cheap labour as it means greater profits for them - what better source of labour than an illegal immigrant who has no employment rights and will often work for less than £1 an hour and a floor to sleep on !!! The present Labour party thus represent the most corrupt Government we have seen in modern times as they profit from the proliferation of drugs (a drugged up population will not protest against them) and cheap labour i.e. the asylum seekers that they actively encourage here with lax border controls.

The 'icing on the cake' for the self serving plutocrats/aristocrats that are the British Government is the subjugation and taxing of the population with their stupid laws at football matches etc and 'Big Brother state' speed tax cameras.

Watch out Blair and Co - Guy forks may soon be coming for you :P:D

"Seriously though, the lunatics are starting to take over the Asylum "

Yeah spot on, but don't these people see that their making a mockery of this country?  My jobs involves dealing with addicts and other assorted criminals.  I have a good rapor with some of them and guess what!  Most actually enjoy going to prison when they have a small sentence because life is EASY inside!

This is a direct result of weak kneed people in posistions of policy making they don't deserve pandering to anyone who is worried about the well being of a convicted criminal.

What worries me most is the lack of firm action on the asylum.  The present administration is doing more good to the popularity of parties like the BNP than BNP activists.

You'd have thought we'd learn the mistakes the fench made in not dealing with the issue to the publics satisfaction - How close were they to having a far right Government?.

its the same with everything, mediocrity is rewarded, hard work, taking responsibility, are frowned on. Take these troops body armor which didnt get to the troops in GW2, it aint Hoons personal responsibility, but he falls on his sword cos he runs the MOD, and should take the Rear Echelon m******** (REMF) who failed to do his (or her, as its an equal oppurtunities world we live in) job, cos they didnt get what they needed-end of story!! There is too much quotas, positive descrimination, pandering to un co-operative minorities, I should know, I am an immigrant from a different world, and I gotta conform, so why the ##** arent thes others told to do the same??.

Germany has the right atititude for immigrants (legal or otherwise), 6 months in a hostel, food stamps, and no entry unless they can read, AND write German. If not successful, they are sent to the Russian-sorry one way plane ticket home! Most of the "Asylum Seekers" have decided to go somewhere else. Here!, specially as we are generous as ##** to these people. After both parents serving in WW2, when we came to Britain, we got precisely ##** all help, as economic migrants (read we dont want your kind here, mate), and its an insult to my folks to have to live with it.

I feel for ya dealing with the lowlifes, must be very rewarding to find the odd one, who straightens outand how do you stop yourself clocking one of the losers who gets gobby??

Never, ever trust a low life politician, of any color, creed, or race, as they lie worse than Maxwell, the Enron board, Ian Huntley put together

Archived