IGNORED

Oh No!

Pickle Rick

We are bottom of the league (after 3 games)

Only one point (after 3 games)

Havn't scored!!!!! (after 3 games)

banghead.gif

Lets all panic and point fingers like what usually happens!!!!

IMO I wouldn't panic. I think that time will tell what sort of threat we will be in this league for the 2005/06 season.

Its obvious that people will start moaning but I say give them a chance and stay loyal.

city.gif

PS: Question: What could be worse???

Answer: Being a G*S head rofl2br.gif

city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifcity.gif

Didnt go today spoke to someone who did who never and i mean never has a go at the manager, or the team, but even he said it was rubbish and tins is clueless. Honestly stewart on the left! then taking him off and puttin murray there! Why oh why must he be so blind left side should be goldbourne and smith end of, the major problem we have is the 'midfield' we have no one who can put in a crunching tackle, and no one who can run with the ball and make people run towards their own goal, hopefully this russel will put his foot in, but he's injured so we get a midfield of nothing and a back four that simply cant deal with runs from the midfield or set pieces.

As for the strikers i cant criticise what i havent seen, the service is truly atrocious a long ball here, a a long ball there that seems to be it.

Oh well no panic just concern

banghead.gif

IMO I wouldn't panic. I think that time will tell what sort of threat we will be in this league for the 2005/06 season.

Its obvious that people will start moaning but I say give them a chance and stay loyal.

city.gif

PS: Question: What could be worse???

Answer: Being a G*S head  rofl2br.gif

city.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif  city.gif

Who gives a frigging toss about the gas? What have they got to do with our poor start to the season? What you are saying then is that it is perfectly OK to under achieve for season after season in the third division as long as we stay above some no-mark club in the fourth division.

Who gives a frigging toss about the gas? What have they got to do with our poor start to the season? What you are saying then is that it is perfectly OK to under achieve for season after season in the third division as long as we stay above some no-mark club in the fourth division.

ooooooooo!!!! handbags.gif

Someones touchy touchy! whistling.gif

I never said that its anything to do with the g*s. I am saying at least we are not in their position. doh.gif

Plus what are you going on about, somehow jumping to the conclusion that I think its perfectly OK to have a crap start?!? Where did I say that? wink.gif

AND......as I said, IMO I think there is no need to panic (yet) as littrally all teams (apart from the likes of Chelsea) have many spells per season where they don't win games. We are having a bad spell, yes. But if things don't improve by the time we get closer to about 10 games into the season then we are obviously in need for big changes to save our season.

Guest laura8264

I may not be a city fan (and you can tell me to shut up from here on end) but I have lived in Bristol for the past 12 years, my children are bristolian boys and unfortunately or should I say fortunately now they do not support Bristol City, why because in the words of a 10 year old, why should I waste my hard earned pocket money on watching a second rate team become a third rate one, and even though I follow football I have to agree with him, I went to the millenium stadium and with hope for my boys and City hoped they could win... from then on end it has been down hill, Tinnion lacks any management skills and you should never have got rid of Danny Wilson, but to me it looks as if the board don't think of anyone but themselves, they got rid of potentially good good players and purchased a lot of has beens, linned their pockets, increased the ticket prices and for what... to see Bristol City the strongest team in League Division One.... holding the rest of the league up.... and in May 2006 I hope they wont be there, but alas hoping is one thing action from the team is another... and if Tinnion couldnt get it right last year... what makes anyone think he is getting it right this time... oh yes, I know he is getting it right in losing.... 3 games and bottom of the league with not even a goal to brag about

ooooooooo!!!!  handbags.gif

Someones touchy touchy! whistling.gif

I never said that its anything to do with the g*s. I am saying at least we are not in their position. doh.gif

Plus what are you going on about, somehow jumping to the conclusion that I think its perfectly OK to have a crap start?!? Where did I say that? wink.gif

AND......as I said, IMO I think there is no need to panic (yet) as littrally all teams (apart from the likes of Chelsea) have many spells per season where they don't win games. We are having a bad spell, yes. But if things don't improve by the time we get closer to about 10 games into the season then we are obviously in need for big changes to save our season.

I'm not getting touchy. I really just can't see the point of comparing us to the gas. To me, that is a fair indication of how low we find ourselves at the moment!!

banghead.gif

I am already worried. This is not the start to the season I would have expected. being the only team in the league to register a goal when we have Stewart, Bridges and Brroker in the team is unbelievable.

I'm not going to panic, at least not yet anyway...

But I can't escape the reality that this has been a terible start to the season. Last year our inability to make the play-offs was down to the first 5 games and for whatever reason history seems to be repeating itself.

I have confidence this is merely a "blip" but with the talent we have in the team, it should not be happening. Especially against teams like Bournemouth.

I'm not going to rise to the bait and point fingers (I'll leave others to do that), but what is happening? Where is the organisation? The one thing that stands out to me is that we're not pplaying as a cohesive unit, there seems to be no sense of purpose or understanding. And surprisingly little confidence.

It did make me laugh to see some of you saying the Gas have scored 400% more goals than us. rofl2br.gif What do they teach you all at school these days?

I'm not getting touchy. I really just can't see the point of comparing us to the gas. To me, that is a fair indication of how low we find ourselves at the moment!!

Fair enough.

I am just looking at the situation and hoping that we will pick up.

Most fans will be low at the moment and thats why we find ourselves expressing our concerns.

city.gif

Archived